Are You Clever Or Not?

I tried this 3 days ago and I did not want to post that I tried for a half an hour and could not do it. Tonight, I had 8 beers and I got it in 10 seconds.

i am better at everything when i am drunk. pool, bowling, kissing, driving.... :o i'll be back after a couple of wines to try again.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried this 3 days ago and I did not want to post that I tried for a half an hour and could not do it. Tonight, I had 8 beers and I got it in 10 seconds.

i am better at everything when i am drunk. pool, bowling, kissing, driving.... :o i'll be back after a couple of wines to try again.

would that also include posting? :D

Well well well, you litlle Sargie.

If it ain't the sun and neither the moon, would you please have a look outside (now) and tell us what that bright disk in the sky is?

:o

Are you one of those conspiracy peeps that claim a plane went through this hole?

post-21826-1229021360_thumb.jpg

:D

:D

No

YES!!!!!

OK let's Kwookle it, see what comesup.

I have just found out that one TV member (Let's call him James) after three days strugling with the frog thing he now knows how to make the frog jump......

Holy crab!!!!!

Snip:

The Canada "Horseshoe" Falls began flowing over 12,000 years ago, following the end

of the last ice age and resulting glacial retreat. The Canada "Horseshoe" Niagara Falls

was originally located seven miles (eleven km.) downstream from its current location.

Over the thousands of years, the Niagara Falls created the Niagara Gorge by water erosion, moving upstream at over 4 feet per year (1.33 meters) and located today,

at the city of Niagara Falls. Measurements have been taken since the 1790s

and records have been kept since that time of the movement of the Niagara Falls.

Learn sam thing every day!

Once it was frozen as well!

post-21826-1229246906_thumb.jpg

Cool trick.

Take a grape, cut it in four pieces, put in the microwave, put a glass on top, close door and switch on wave.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1011441/grape_plasma/

Another trick I know is how to make fire from a potato, salt, toothpaste, a small piece of cotton wool and two copper wires.

oh and the fic pish

it looks alot like you :D

After RJT has finished you off, I will kill you again!

:o:D:D

You are not clever young evil lady.

:wai:

:D lol, it looks like this the end of a "sugar daddy" love story, will these two love thorn innamorati pursue each other, in other forums, undo death do them apart?

Another trick I know is how to make fire from a potato, salt, toothpaste, a small piece of cotton wool and two copper wires.

this video will show you how to make cool fire balls you hold in your hand/juggle.... take that to the islands!

Edited by girlx