Need To Know About Motorgage Calculator

Hey, I am doing MBA and taken specialization in finances, and after my MBA I want to join bank and related to the same field for that I want each and every information about motorgage calculator.

Assume you are talking about a mortage calculator...go look in Excel, there is a spreadsheet template....

There are 900 trillion mortgage calculators on all the authentic and fake Excel spreadsheets, but only 49,320 people use them.

and even less use Motorgage Calculators. only those who pass their MBA exams "summa cum laude" can apply for a licence to use and drive a Motorgage Calculator at high speed (restrictions apply!). :o

The sign of the times ?

An MBA student has to find TV to get information on mortgage calculators ????

Surely that is pre 16 year old stuff ?

Or are current MBAs so easy due to poor schooling ?

Indeed. brahmburgers had an entire thread about MBE and MBA students earning worthless degrees.

Excel is nearly self explanatory. Open Excel. Find the zig-zag sigma or Epsilon symbol on the toolbar, and click on the triangle to the right of the symbol. Select PMT and bingo, there are the boxes in which you insert your variables such as amount, interest rate, number of periods, etc. For a 6 percent mortgage, enter a rate of .06/12 For a 30 year mortgage, enter 360 monthly periods. Enter your principal to repay - say a million dollars, baht, euros, zygjamammies. That is all, hit enter. Voila, the monthly mortgage payment is 5,995.51 zygjammies every month. That is how easy it is, and Zygja's your mammy.

My son, who is a computer whiz at USAA bank, could do that before he started earning his MBA in finance, cum laude, from UTSA. His wife, who never went to university, did that a hundred times a day as a USAA bank employee. And Zygja was not her mammy.