Personalised Football Shirts

popmybubble

I couldn't think where else to post this except here... I want to buy my thai friend a Liverpool shirt because it's his favourite team and I wasn't sure whether to get a name on the back. I was considering having his name put on the back but is that too cheesy/for kids? As a man do you think it's something you would appreciate? Or is plain better? :o

Edited by popmybubble

I couldn't think where else to post this except here... I want to buy my thai friend a Liverpool shirt because it's his favourite team and I wasn't sure whether to get a name on the back. I was considering having his name put on the back but is that too cheesy/for kids? As a man do you think it's something you would appreciate? Or is plain better? :o

It's O.K. for young kids but blokes?........do me a favour! :D

First of all, does your friend have a shaved head? Tattoo on the forearms? Break and Enter conviction? If any of the above, he is qualified to wear a Liverpool shirt. :D

But seriously, I think you should get him that lovely yellow kit and send him to Issan.

First of all, does your friend have a shaved head? Tattoo on the forearms? Break and Enter conviction? If any of the above, he is qualified to wear a Liverpool shirt. :D

But seriously, I think you should get him that lovely yellow kit and send him to Issan.

:D

Yeah, with ATM on the back.

First of all, does your friend have a shaved head? Tattoo on the forearms? Break and Enter conviction? If any of the above, he is qualified to wear a Liverpool shirt. :o

without wanting to turn this into a scouse / manc thread, you've never actually been to manchester have you james? that description applies to people from salford too you see.

Unless your friend is a real hardcore fan who's been following Liverpool since the 70s/80s, then I'd say it's something that a Thai fan would appreciate. Use his nickname though, it might get expensive for the letters if you try and fit a Thai surname on there.

First of all, does your friend have a shaved head? Tattoo on the forearms? Break and Enter conviction? If any of the above, he is qualified to wear a Liverpool shirt. :o

without wanting to turn this into a scouse / manc thread, you've never actually been to manchester have you james? that description applies to people from salford too you see.

I have been there mate. City fans are not the worth the effort so hence why the Liverpool reference.