How Can You Manage Not Putting Stuffs (food Only) Into Your Mouth At Nightime?

MidoriApple

also dont listen to the fat people talking about fruits.. best way to get fat is eating tons of fruits....fructose is pretty close to dirty fat french fries.

yeah, i agree... but there are some...the sour... is good kaa... fruits also help the body nourishment

Usually eat guava (highest in Vitamin C), pineapple, mangosteen and of course...my fav.. green apples....

Yogurt!

I can't sleep on a full stomach or even partly filled.

Only thing I can eat after about 8pm is yoghurt.

haha... I can sleep in every matter jaa...

yeah..yoghurt is good too

The most simple solution i could think of for your problem , put a lock on the fridge door , after your last meal , lock the fridge and throw the key over the balcony railing .

I know a number of people who put locks on fridges to prevent children eating in the night .

really? what if I will also lose key in the morning laa..? So this time, I will be skinny sii....

I think better is to discipline...

Keep some popcorn around (no butter)

Filling, and keeps you busy.

ooiiii... w/o butter... so, is paper sii.... mai aaww....

keep busy? yes, think so.... but with what ka? :o

Fetish videos.

Classics like 2 girls, 1 cup are guaranteed to kill the appetite.

Hoooo...fetish? really? it worked with you? :D So, I guess you are really skinny, right? and what your missus said laa?

A bowl of Kellogs Special K with ice cold milk and lots of ice cold water.

umm.. sounds so good.... will be tonight ka..

Eat a pomegranate by taking the seads out one by one with a pin.

Your hunger will soon go away, that is if you are not asleep first!!

:D:D:D

I'm falling asleep just thinking about doing that!

This works for me ~ cut up potato into wedges, dip into plain yogurt and bake at 400° for about 25 minutes.

Taste like french fries without the frying. Don't worry about the starches in the potato. You can Jog in da morning.

Speaking of french fries, I'm hungry for McDonald's BIG MAC. Be right back!

Me too, I don't like eating pomegranate...the fruit itself look scary..custard apple too (น้อยหน่า)..scary

but it's not good idea to eat carbohydrate in the night na ka, Misplaced

(umm..but you dip the potato wedges in yogurt before the baking? how long for the dipping? or just cover ka?)

Hoooo...8 pounds !!! you must feel really guilty, right?

yup! but luckily i was actually underweight before so now i am normal. :o and the gym will help me stay that way... do you live in BKK? true fitness in central world is a good gym.

this thread is really bad, going to bed on a empty or partially filled stomach is HORRIFIC for your body, during the night your body recoups and rebuilds all muscle fibers. you need to have enough proteins and calories for your body to regenerate at its best capacity. You'll feel more tired for an hour in the morning but it'll add years to your life.

Hoooo...8 pounds !!! you must feel really guilty, right?

yup! but luckily i was actually underweight before so now i am normal. :o and the gym will help me stay that way... do you live in BKK? true fitness in central world is a good gym.

Hmm, so you are in a good shape right now...lucky you...

I want to lose couple weights to become perfect...lol

Yes, i live in BKK, and be a member of CAwow, usually go working out at Silom..

but...lazy..lazy..., so don't go.. :D

this thread is really bad, going to bed on a empty or partially filled stomach is HORRIFIC for your body, during the night your body recoups and rebuilds all muscle fibers. you need to have enough proteins and calories for your body to regenerate at its best capacity. You'll feel more tired for an hour in the morning but it'll add years to your life.

HOOOO....this thread is to called bad lei ror? :oHow's that bad... Am I also bad...? :D

I should eat dinner at proper time, actually..but I didn't..

Thanks for the input, is so informative ka....

I've had the same problem as the OP, but just bought a blender about a month ago. Now, when I get the 11pm hunger pangs, I throw in 6 icecubes, a piece of fruit, (bananas, oranges, apples, etc.), lowfat milk, and honey. A few quick cycles with the blender, and it's the most filling, low-cholesterol, low-calorie snack I can have, filling the tummy just long enough to get to sleep. Better yet, it "goes through me" pretty quickly, and I wake up hungry for a big (healthy) breakfast--the most important meal of the day. Hope it works for you!

Edited by toptuan