Ive Turned Into A Leering Old Man. (at 32)

So1DoG

Since my move to thailand one thing has changed for the worse.

Leering. I just cant help it. Everywhere i go there is just a endless supply of hot women wearing skin tight trousers/mini skirts/very short shorts etc etc. I mean this is not good for my health. I will just end up having a heart attack/crash the car or even worse my wife catch me doing, Saying that though on the odd occasion my wife might actually point at a lady and say "narak mai". I tend to just say i dont know.

Is is because just because of the sheer quantity of beautiful women here in bangkok or is because im getting older??

Im 32 but feel like a dirty old man. :o:D

Is that worth starting a thread? Who cares, you should get a grip and concerntrate on your own GF.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love looking at beautiful things be it art, a classic car, architecture or a beautiful woman. When does one become appreciation and another leering?? I look at a Ferrari and covet it, but it doesn't mean I will steal it. I look at a beautiful woman and wonder but it doesn't mean I will do anything about it.

Stop worrying and enjoy it. Or look for the thread about University uniforms!!!

There's a thread about 'University uniforms'! Please post a link so I don't have to waste time looking for it that could be better spent perving.

Nothing wrong with admiring beauty.

But don't make it too obvious... I find dark sunglasses, a long rain coat and false arms help immensely. :D

In a couple of weeks I'll be in Pattaya for the first time. From what I've heard and read, I had better not forget to bring my sunglasses :o

Pattaya ain't that hot actually, unless you like 75Kg women stuffing their faces with somtam.

Try Khon Kaen.

Have to agree. Many the night I've trawled the bars from South Rd to Soi 2 with nary a 'beauty' to be seen. Must be why Nana and Cowboy are heaving with punters while Pattaya is 'dead'. Yes there are 'leerable' women there, but either 'jailbait' or not available for happy endings. Plenty 'leerable' women in the GoGos, but for some reason they think they're 'worth more' than Bkk girls.

Nothing wrong with admiring beauty.

But don't make it too obvious... I find dark sunglasses, a long rain coat and false arms help immensely. :D

In a couple of weeks I'll be in Pattaya for the first time. From what I've heard and read, I had better not forget to bring my sunglasses :o

Pattaya ain't that hot actually, unless you like 75Kg women stuffing their faces with somtam.

Try Khon Kaen.

Have to agree. Many the night I've trawled the bars from South Rd to Soi 2 with nary a 'beauty' to be seen. Must be why Nana and Cowboy are heaving with punters while Pattaya is 'dead'. Yes there are 'leerable' women there, but either 'jailbait' or not available for happy endings. Plenty 'leerable' women in the GoGos, but for some reason they think they're 'worth more' than Bkk girls.

Pattaya is a shithole for 'women' and I have never understood why groups of men all hit the place in droves for these ugly, over-used bargirls.

Maybe it says a lot about peoples experiences......

Since my move to thailand one thing has changed for the worse.

Leering. I just cant help it. Everywhere i go there is just a endless supply of hot women wearing skin tight trousers/mini skirts/very short shorts etc etc. I mean this is not good for my health. I will just end up having a heart attack/crash the car or even worse my wife catch me doing, Saying that though on the odd occasion my wife might actually point at a lady and say "narak mai". I tend to just say i dont know.

Is is because just because of the sheer quantity of beautiful women here in bangkok or is because im getting older??

Im 32 but feel like a dirty old man. :D:D

Well mate, been there done that so I know how you feel. However, give it sometime. After awhile your senses numb and you learn to not even notice them.

It's a bit like quiting smoking though, far easier to quit quiting than quiting.

Suggestion, change your schedule a bit. Avoid rush hours where Uni students crowd you on the skytrain and subway. Take your lunch hour at 1pm instead of 12pm.

Get a book and don't look up as you walk around the city.

Failing that, get married - works for me. :o

He already is married. Why did he bother!!!

Cmon mate dont take this so serious, Im married and happy, Whats wrong with admiring beautiful women, But my point is there are way to many here.

Im sure if i went back to the UK my problem would be resolved. :D

Not if you are a 'leg' man, as there are plenty of them ( legs ) around ( but that's all there is to see, given the propensity of London women to cover up if the temperature goes below 30 C). Mind you the 2 days we had of summer was rather nice, as all the summer dresses came out. Much harder perving in London though, as the hostility factor is way high. In Thailand if I get caught ( as one does ), the target usually smiles, or laughs. It does help if you smile at them, and don't act embarrased to be caught out.

Does anyone else think that the quality of Thai women's clothing has improved over the past 15 years? Seems to me that it's become much better tailored, and a lot sexier.

Its abouth time for me to leer around again in LOS becoulse its freaking cold in holland

Hey Su first time playing in the snow here??(I,ve seen bigger snowmen leering )

No, that was in Switzerland while we back from Italy last October..and I've been here last year for 2 weeks and it was snow then...and 2 times this year so far.

Enjoy heating in Thialand Cashill :o

Its abouth time for me to leer around again in LOS becoulse its freaking cold in holland

No, that was in Switzerland while we back from Italy last October..and I've been here last year for 2 weeks and it was snow then...and 2 times this year so far.

Enjoy heating in Thialand Cashill :D

Its not hot here mrs :o Its winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway hot weather = less clothes = leering more. :D:D

Enjoy heating in Thialand Cashill :D

Its not hot here mrs :o Its winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway hot weather = less clothes = leering more. :D:D

Winter in Thailand ?

I never experience that only rain and heat. :D

Very sorry, couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread, but the answer is very simple.

Women back home don't dress or behave like whores. Come here, and never mind how unattractive you are, they behave as if you are the most sexy man in the world! Suddenly they "love you too much" and you are "hansum man" - and to top it off, they dress in the clothes that only whores wear in the West! Of course you leer!!

Very sorry, couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread, but the answer is very simple.

Women back home don't dress or behave like whores. Come here, and never mind how unattractive you are, they behave as if you are the most sexy man in the world! Suddenly they "love you too much" and you are "hansum man" - and to top it off, they dress in the clothes that only whores wear in the West! Of course you leer!!

Thats quite a harsh comment mate!, I'm sure your not referring to every female in Thailand dressing like whores? unless the only places you hang out are Nana or Soi cowboy you will see most Thai females dress very conservatively. When you hear them say things such as "love you too much" try to take it as tongue in cheek, only a fool would actually think they mean it.

Very sorry, couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread

We noticed. Your post was a bit wide of the mark, and missed the OP's point by a mile... :o

Went back to the OP's post, looks as if my reply was valid.

Im sorry f1fanatic but i meant normal thai women. Its a sad state when someone thinks all thai women are hookers. They are just a very small percentage of women in the lovely land. Just they are were most farang hang around.

I can understand your views though as i know your ex hubby run away with one.

However, if i sitting in a bar on soi4 suk then yes im dam_n sure i would be leering at them too. :D:D

We noticed. Your post was a bit wide of the mark, and missed the OP's point by a mile... :o

Im sorry f1fanatic but i meant normal thai women. Its a sad state when someone thinks all thai women are hookers. They are just a very small percentage of women in the lovely land. Just they are were most farang hang around.

However, if i sitting in a bar on soi4 suk then yes im dam_n sure i would be leering at them too. :D:D

You're not Jack Seymour in disguise are you??

Unfortunately living on Phuket I have to say a large perecentage of women here are hookers. Just look around at the way they are dressed and it's v obvious! The fact that most farang men prefer to ignore this is understandable.

So it's only me who has this unfortunate opinion of Thai women? You're living in a dream world.

Unfortunately living on Phuket I have to say a large perecentage of women here are hookers. Just look around at the way they are dressed and it's v obvious! The fact that most farang men prefer to ignore this is understandable.

So it's only me who has this unfortunate opinion of Thai women? You're living in a dream world.

Sorry to the OP I will be off topic.

But you choose to live in the wong place didnt you F1 ?

We noticed. Your post was a bit wide of the mark, and missed the OP's point by a mile... :D

Please dont turn this thread nasty as it was going good until you started with your stereotypical views. :o

NO! I made a v bad mistake, financially speaking, but apart from that I love living here! The scenery and climate is wonderful - plus I've discovered a far better life than that I had.

Having said that, I can see no reason to lie about the sex-pats and tourists here. They are abhorent and embarrassing, and do Thailand no favours at all.

NO! I made a v bad mistake, financially speaking, but apart from that I love living here! The scenery and climate is wonderful - plus I've discovered a far better life than that I had.

Having said that, I can see no reason to lie about the sex-pats and tourists here. They are abhorent and embarrassing, and do Thailand no favours at all.

Maybe but that has nothing to do with this topic????????????

Maybe but that has nothing to do with this topic????????????

I was replying you your post! But to get back on topic, refer to my original post!

p.s. if you're anything to do with Soi Dogs, please message me privately, I really don't want to argue with you!

Edited by F1fanatic