Ive Turned Into A Leering Old Man. (at 32)

So1DoG

I was living near a university upcountry. Hundreds and hundreds of students riding around on motorbikes with those black dresses in the day and short shorts in the evenings. I often saw 3 girls on a bike, its really a sight to behold. After a while you tend to get used to it though. Took me about 3 months.

Edited by mc2

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely believe that admiring fine art is just fine, as long as you don't nick it off the wall and take it home.

But sometimes the art wishes to be sold. Or the artist wishes to sell it. Why should that art hang gathering dust in a gallery when the artist is starving and needs to sell his/her masterpiece?

Edited by Geekfreaklover

I found just the place for you girlx, young available hot men - and it's in Thailand.

Boystown.

been there. i prefer straight men! :o or at least straight men who don't pretend to be gay and go home with skanky old gay men.

It's not surprising. Thai women are the most beautiful in the world. I often find myself leering too. Many lovely, lovely women. Why did I spend my younger, single years in the States?

BTW, they are not just in BKK!

First of all, it's not too late for you, you can enjoy them even been very old. But these women here look so beautiful because otherwise nobody will want them. Would you buy a product if it's "wrapped" in simple T-shirt and sneakers? They need to look good for what they do.

And beautiful women are not only in Thailand, but all over the world, it just depends on what they do for living.

I found just the place for you girlx, young available hot men - and it's in Thailand.

Boystown.

been there. i prefer straight men! :D or at least straight men who don't pretend to be gay and go home with skanky old gay men.

:o Well, one does have to maintain certain standards I suppose.

Im sure if i went back to the UK my problem would be resolved. :o

That's for damned sure, or in the States for that matter. Funny, back home a woman never gives me a second glance, here women of all ages crane their necks. My wife is often told how handsome her husband is. Trust me, I'm not.

post-53176-1228296792_thumb.jpg

try to go to Cambodia or Vietnam, and women there will rape you! For free!

Boystown.

been there. i prefer straight men! :D or at least straight men who don't pretend to be gay and go home with skanky old gay men.

but there are places in Thailand for western women to enjoy as well, and western women get bothered here almost with the same intensity as western men. So Thailand caters for both! :o

I think though, are Thai wives of farangs worried more about their man going with other Thai women? Because, if he married Thai, that means that he likes Asian women and that means that he will be more likely sedused by other Thai women. For some men Asian women are not their cup of tea, so their western wives are not as worried, isn't that true?

It's not surprising. Thai women are the most beautiful in the world. I often find myself leering too. Many lovely, lovely women. Why did I spend my younger, single years in the States?

First of all, it's not too late for you, you can enjoy them even been very old. But these women here look so beautiful because otherwise nobody will want them. Would you buy a product if it's "wrapped" in simple T-shirt and sneakers? They need to look good for what they do.

And beautiful women are not only in Thailand, but all over the world, it just depends on what they do for living.

Seems a bit of a presumption. Must have picked from the vineyard too early this season perchance? :o

I think though, are Thai wives of farangs worried more about their man going with other Thai women? Because, if he married Thai, that means that he likes Asian women and that means that he will be more likely sedused by other Thai women. For some men Asian women are not their cup of tea, so their western wives are not as worried, isn't that true?

feeling insecure now are we?

i absolutely hate this saying, but as one of my male friends told me recently- "any hole is a goal" :o

Hmmmm.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Seems a bit of a presumption. Must have picked from the vineyard too early this season perchance? :o

The more country is developed and the more rights women have in that country, the less attractive they will look to men, and the reverse. Examples are UK, USA and other developed western countires. In the developing world, women must look good and attractive, as they rely more on men for living, and if they will not be beautiful and sexy, their chances to be picked up are much slimmer.

Calm down, james....

As my ex boss said to me....its like a menu, looking doesnt mean you have to order everything.

Me, I wear blinders, have avoided making direct eye contact and have stopped smiling at people.

Its even worse at the gym. I have stopped taking classes and reduced my vocab down to mono sylable grunts.

Calm down, james....

Calm down, any calmer and I would be asleep.

Back to the point you raised, I think a farang wife married to a farang guy would be more worried about him being attracted to asian women, and justifying his 3x a year trips to the land of happy endings.

I would never let a woman dictate who I could not look at or converse with. By the same token, I would probably not be with a woman who was so insecure. Of course you have to be fair and not fly off the hook every time some guy pays them any attention either.

At the end of the day, forced imprisonment through fear is no way to live a life.

i absolutely hate this saying, but as one of my male friends told me recently- "any hole is a goal" :o

......as long as it has some fur around it :D

The more country is developed and the more rights women have in that country, the less attractive they will look to men, and the reverse. Examples are UK, USA and other developed western countires. In the developing world, women must look good and attractive, as they rely more on men for living, and if they will not be beautiful and sexy, their chances to be picked up are much slimmer.

I am not sure I agree with your premise here. I happen to rather like women who are a more equal member of society, so-to-speak. A woman who can be a friend is far more attractive than a woman who only looks good.

And as far as pure appearances go, you can't compare Thailand and other more homegenous societies with multi-cultural societies such as the US. As far as girl-watching, you can break your neck watching the plethora of redheads, blondes, bunettes, Asians, Latinas, black, whatever women walking up and down the beach in Hawaii or California. And even in more homegenous societies, it is pretty hard to beat the overall looks of the women in Finland, for example.

I understand your logic in theory, but not in practice. Thai women, as lovely as they are, really don't seem to be as fashion conscious as women in Europe, and other than skin whiteners, they don't seem to use as much make-up and other methods to "pretty up" as women in Japan or the US.

Don't get me wrong. I love Thai women and do take what we used to call in the Marines "eyeball liberty." I like to watch and enjoy. But I like that anywhere, and that holds true for me in more developed countries to a greater extent than in countries such as Bangladesh, Haiti, Zimbabwe, PNP, and Iraq (OK, the burkas have a lot to do with that last example).

Edited by bonobo

......as long as it has some fur around it :D

I think 'grass on the pitch' be the saying.

Maybe we should form a support group.

We meet and leer at women for an hour per day. excited002.gif

An hour? :o If i go out for 8 hours i leer for 8 hours. Impossible not to. I wish thailand was full of ugly girls but its just not is it. dam_n it :D

An hour? :o If i go out for 8 hours i leer for 8 hours. Impossible not to. I wish thailand was full of ugly girls but its just not is it. dam_n it :D

It is mate, you just have to change your definition of inner beauty. :D

It is mate, you just have to change your definition of inner beauty. :D

Mate im not talking about inner beauty. Outer beauty mate outer beauty. :D