Good pingpong show

marios

Hi all

I just came to Bangkok and I would really like to watch a good pingpong show.

By good I mean a decent establishment, safe, where tourists go.

The last time I had been to such a show was in 1986, it was in a soi in silom the opposite side of patpong. The place was packed with tourists of both sexes (some Japanese ladies too)

Well, if you know of a 'decent' place anywhere in Bangkok I would be very happy to hear from you.

thank you and best regards

There used to be a bar on soi Buakao, Ptty.  called the Table Tennis bar.  It boasted that it was the place in ptty to play.

But unfortunately, the ceilling fan kept blowing the balls all over the place.  Not good.

I'm not personally a big ping pong fan, but I will say that this does not mean that Thaksin is right and all activities which he deems to be immoral should be banned. If consenting adults want to watch and perform ping pong shows, then so be it. Perhaps keep it in areas and at times where the kids aren't going to wander in. I just don't think it should be left to a few guys in government to decide what is good and what is bad for you and me.

I just don't think it should be left to a few guys in government to decide what is good and what is bad for you and me.

I don't know which country are you from, but that is called representative system. The elected government makes laws and decides what is best for the country.

And certainly you and me cannot decide what is good and what is bad for Thailand(if you are thai, you can run for thai government, if they elect you, then you can decide)

The few guys in government were (unfortunately) elected by the people, and the people has the right to elect someone else next time if they think decisions were not taken in their interest. So next government can decide to cancel the decisions taken by this government.

Not all decisions taken by a bad government are bad, like not all decisions taken by a good government are good, I think this is not a good government, but also think (I do not decide)their decision in this matter is good.