Delicious Leg

corkscrew

I am not sure whether I should post this in the Thai food section or the western one. I am sure that the leg of ham is farang. My guess is that the server's leg is Thai. :D

although the leg of ham looks good .. the other leg looks even better :o

Edited by JohnBKKK

I am not sure whether I should post this in the Thai food section or the western one. I am sure that the leg of ham is farang. My guess is that the server's leg is Thai. :D

although the leg of ham looks good .. the other leg looks even better :o

It's probably a good thing your Mrs doesn't use the internet John :D

Either this says something about my libido, that the second leg is not that rare around here, or that Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is valid (my stomach is rumbling as I write this), but I would somewhat rather have that first leg about now.

although the leg of ham looks good .. the other leg looks even better :D

It's probably a good thing your Mrs doesn't use the internet John :D

Simply a case of "eye candy" :D just like all those absolutely stuning brasilian Models that walk past the Bistro all day long :o my saturday highligh

Edited by JohnBKKK

Either this says something about my libido, that the second leg is not that rare around here, or that Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is valid (my stomach is rumbling as I write this), but I would somewhat rather have that first leg about now.

Personally if John could arrange both I might make the trip there more often. First for a little ham then for a little dessert.