Questions You Need Answered

kurgen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I'm a new member, My name is eleven, I'm a Chinese teacher in Bangkok.

/edit

If the school was that good the 'teachers' would know to spam in a more relevent sub-forum :o

Edited by Darknight

My Ol' man used to say that if I picked my nose too much, the top of my head would cave in.

Is this true or have I been misinformed for the last 45 years? :o

Not true, all you have to do is look at Thai people!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My mum told me walls have ears! Don't eat sausages now!

How long can you keep a chicken in the freezer???????

Edited by andyadam

If they make olive oil out of olives and peanut oil out of peanuts... what the <deleted> do they make baby oil out of?????  :o

And they put chocolate in chocolate biscuits, cheese goes into cheese crackers. What goes into dog biscuits?

I went to a restaurant the other night. The Drinks waiter came to give me drinks, the Food waiter came to give me food. So what's the Head waiter going to give me?

Edited by TizMe

Why does American football have a world series when it's only Americans that play the stupid game ?   :D

American football does not have a World Series, it does have a Super Bowl though.

The World Series is the American baseball championship at the end of each season.

The 'World' part comes from the name of an American newspaper that reported the first series. Sorry, don't know which city. I will agree that 'soccer' or European footbal is a much better game than American football. Baseball I could care less about. I like NBA basketball and European league football. Now you know. :o

Edited by mbkudu

Why is it that salmon always spawn up-river and have to swim miles against the current... are they <deleted> stupid?  :o

They lay their eggs upriver so that the fry (baby salmon) can ride the current to the sea. The salmon are very strong swimmers, and by pushing far upstream they also push the eggs and fry beyond the reach of most predetors.

And now you know. :D

If they were stupid... I wouldn't spend near as long out in the cold catching dinner.

cv

Why is it that salmon always spawn up-river and have to swim miles against the current... are they <deleted> stupid?   :o

Of course they're stupid. When was the last time you saw a salmon with a diploma?

:D:D

Here's an old one.

If 7/11 are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months a year.....why do they have locks on their doors? :D

Edited by Gazza