Questions You Need Answered

kurgen

We all must have questions that we think we know the answers to,but we're not quite sure.

I thought that this thread could be used to clear up some of life's uncertainties.

Just to start the ball rolling; is it true that if you kept your eyes open when you sneezed,your eyes would fall out?

About 4 years ago a fella' I was talking to put up a very convincing arguement saying it was true.

I walked away laughing and saying he was a tosser but even to this day I'm not sure.

So come on slate me off, if you like,but someone please put my mind at rest. :o

Edited by kurgen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Ol' man used to say that if I picked my nose too much, the top of my head would cave in.

Is this true or have I been misinformed for the last 45 years? :D

My Ol' man told me a different story, he said if you got hold of the wrong string you'll pull your eyes out!

I am sure both stories are lies. :D

Your Ol' man may have been wiser than you think. Certain body parts do seem to be connected to others. A perfect example was pulling my dad's finger. :D

There's more to folksy wisdom than we think. :o

Just to start the ball rolling; is it true that if you kept your eyes open when you sneezed,your eyes would fall out?

You can also die if you sneeze, burp and fart at the same time.

I tried that once and had a nasty accident.

Nearest I've got is puking and shitting at the same time. :o

Felt like I was dying at the time but managed to pull through (with roughly the same amount of brain cells) :D:D

My Ol' man used to say that if I picked my nose too much, the top of my head would cave in.

Is this true or have I been misinformed for the last 45 years? :o

And so the saying goes - if you wank too much, you'll grow hairy palms and go blind.

'Spose that's why the Gent wears glasses w/lenses like Coke bottle bottoms! :D

If you eat carrots, do they help you to see in the dark?

(I think vitamin A does help your eyes in some way.)

Most people in CM must eat alot of carrots. Apparently so much that they don't even need their motorcycle headlights on (or even fully attached) at 2am.

Edited by cdnvic

• 2 weeks later...
Just like I heard that if you ejaculate when diving below 20 metres, your head will explode due to pressure differentials.

Can't happen. The pressure comes from outside you. It would tend to implode any cavities (low pressure zones) in your body. Ejaculation is evacuation from the body, so you're doing work AGAINST the pressure (same as breathing out, same as peeing, farting, etc.). In any case, if there was some significantly dangerous pressure building in the gonads the explosion would be locally damaging- your skull is much tougher than your genitals.

is it true that if you sleep with your hand in water , you piss yourself? :D

try it after a night out :D

I can verify that. :D

It was done to me after a big night out. :D

Not a pretty sight, but it was pretty funny for everyone else. :o