Anti Slip Tile Coating, Any Recommendations?

jkinbkk

I am looking for a DIY type exterior anti slip tile coating.

Particularly I what a product that has good exterior applications (UV resistance) suitable for vehicle parking area.

I am looking for a clear/opaque liquid coating, not a textured epoxy/silica sand type of product!

Can anyone recommend (from their own use) an imported brand of product and maybe where to buy it in Bangkok?

Cheers,

• 5 weeks later...

I Just bought some SlipCare Invisible anti-slip from a home improvement shop on Ramkhamhang. According to the blurb it will do everything you are looking for. I have not had time to apply it yet though. I cannot remember the exact name of the shop but it was not Home Pro. It is a big shop with an orange sign laying back from the road on left side as you head towards Minburi before you reach the outer ring road. I'll try to note the name for you next time I pass it.

Thanks for the info.

In fact I am in the process of becoming the importer/distributor of an alternative product as I could not find simple DIY product available in Thailand until your recommendation.

Nevertheless, I know the shop you mean and will get hold of a tin to compare against the product we are importing?

Cheers

• 1 month later...
I Just bought some SlipCare Invisible anti-slip from a home improvement shop on Ramkhamhang. According to the blurb it will do everything you are looking for. I have not had time to apply it yet though. I cannot remember the exact name of the shop but it was not Home Pro. It is a big shop with an orange sign laying back from the road on left side as you head towards Minburi before you reach the outer ring road. I'll try to note the name for you next time I pass it.

Hi can you tell me where you bought it? I am interested in the same thing..... How much and were to order? I have seen a link below with a website from www.slipcare.biz but this is only for the US. Where do you buy it from?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi can you tell me where you bought it? I am interested in the same thing..... How much and were to order? I have seen a link below with a website from www.slipcare.biz but this is only for the US. Where do you buy it from?

Thanks.

Just found some 3M anti-slip strip "clear" @ Tesco's at Phuttha Sai 5.

Try the 'tool area', not expensive and hopefully ideal for my dangerous shower area and tiled carport area when wet.