Work Permit

Hi Guys

I am currently here on a non e I have just finished my scuba instructors course and want to get a work permit from the company I took my course with, do I need a non b and can I get it here as going back to the UK is not an realy an option.

The rules seem to change fromweek to week so am a bit confused

Hi Guys

I am currently here on a non e I have just finished my scuba instructors course and want to get a work permit from the company I took my course with, do I need a non b and can I get it here as going back to the UK is not an realy an option.

Think you will be making a trip out of country....doesnt need to be the UK, a local country around Thailand is OK...Singapore, KL etc

It depends on your local labour office but you should be able to make the application for the work permit with the visa you have now but then you have to go to a Thai consulate somewhere for a non-B before they will release the work permit to you.

--

Maestro

Hi Guys

Think you will be making a trip out of country....doesnt need to be the UK, a local country around Thailand is OK...Singapore, KL etc

Thats what I though guys singapore or KL will be fine so long as its not the UK I dont think my depression chip could take it