And so the exodus of quality expats begins. This time it's personal

8. 34

Indian Woman Strips in Defence Against Theft Claim

9. 38

Are Older Men in Thailand Trading Love for Financial Ruin

10. 165

Ukraine ... Enlighten yourself

11. 2,488

Thai gov. to tax (remitted) income from abroad for tax residents starting 2024 - Part II

12. 165

Ukraine ... Enlighten yourself

13. 25

Israeli Interrogator Warns of Continued Violence as Long as Hamas Leader Sinwar Lives

14. 72

A good hotdog

Sending Gold To Family/friends

You know a lot depends on which country your sending to also.

For instance here in the US we are not suppose to send these things to Thailand...

Prohibitions

Coins; banknotes; currency notes (paper money); traveler’s checks; securities payable to bearer; platinum, gold or silver (manufactured or not); precious stones; jewelry; and other valuable articles.

Firing caps and charged metal cartridges for small arms and non-explosive parts of artillery fuses.

Of course many do in fact put some cash in packages they send home to Thailand but this info is listed on the USPS.com web site

But like others have said Fed Ex or UPS should be ok & insured. Not sure I would say gold is in package though.

Edited by flying

My question is not only is it possible to send gold to family or friends but also is it save and can it be insured?

you didnt say where you wanted it sent. i can only help you if it is in the US. I have the number of a gold place in LA that delivers free anywhere in the states and is insured. reliable company, i have used it as friends. If you need their website PM me.

My question is not only is it possible to send gold to family or friends but also is it save and can it be insured?

http://www.g4s.com/intl/intl-services-new/...red_parcels.htm

These are the guys the big boys use. Possibly expensive, but they'll go from anywhere, to anywhere, and guarantee it. Be very careful with FedEx, DHL, etc. Their default insurance generally excludes precious metals. Most people who ship PM's this way with them have private insurance. Read any contract very carefully.