Need To Work

hi,

Can any one help me to get employed... i am good at marketing, webdesigning, Teaching english... i would love to work for a month... i need to work urgently please let me know... i just cant wait any more seriously pleae somebody help...!

I tried to get one but seems its reli very hard... i just need to work for few weeks so please....

Edited by drunken

i don't think i would employ you to teach English.

>Can any one help me to get employed...

I would be surprised if you could achieve employment, sticking labels on barrels.

>i would love to work for a month...

Then spend the money to re-enforce your user name ?

In this season of 'good will' I think you have had the best advice.

hi,

Can any one help me to get employed... i am good at marketing, webdesigning, Teaching english... i would love to work for a month... i need to work urgently please let me know... i just cant wait any more seriously pleae somebody help...!

I tried to get one but seems its reli very hard... i just need to work for few weeks so please....

I can't help but good luck to you, I hope you find work soon, especially teaching English as you'd obviously be excellent at that!!!

You are a perfect example of why some Schools have a bad opinion of foreign teachers.

I know a thing or two about employment and hiring people. May I suggest you find a new name to apply for jobs with. 'Drunken' raises some concerns in my mind.

Also, desperation isn't always (read: ever) the best selling point.

I would suggest a different approach - perhaps try the name 'Bernard Madoff' and head to the nearest stock brokers office. Bound to get a result...

Good luck, of course.

hi,

Why not try Harrow, Shrewsbury or International School of the Regents? They are always looking for qualified staff. Give 'em a go. Failing that, ring the British Embassy and see what they can offer you.

Good luck in your hunt.

hi,

Work for a few weeks; maybe up to a whole month!!! It's going to be hard to find long term employment like that since most companies only hire folks for a few days.