How To Make The Hard Mattress Soft?

Scott123

I just moved in to this apartment. The bed matress supplied by the landloard is too hard for my back. Does anyone know where I can buy a thick but soft foam pad to make the matress soft? Is it effective

If it feels like you're laying on a block of wood, you've probably got an unsprung coconut fibre mattress. I spent a couple of years on one of those. The first few weeks I would wake up aching like I'd been to the gym. Adding a foam pad will be like throwing a throwing a foam pad on the floor and sleeping on that. Get rid of it and buy a nice soft mattress with springs that you can actually rest on.

I just moved in to this apartment. The bed matress supplied by the landloard is too hard for my back. Does anyone know where I can buy a thick but soft foam pad to make the matress soft? Is it effective

If it feels like you're laying on a block of wood, you've probably got an unsprung coconut fibre mattress. I spent a couple of years on one of those. The first few weeks I would wake up aching like I'd been to the gym. Adding a foam pad will be like throwing a throwing a foam pad on the floor and sleeping on that. Get rid of it and buy a nice soft mattress with springs that you can actually rest on.

Hi,

A nice soft spring mattress will lead to back and joint aches. I know this because I used to sleep on an expensive soft spring mattress, and would wake up sore and many times one of my arms would be totally numb. Not so with natural latex. A 5cm natural latex topper on top of a coconut fiber mattress makes it bearable, but really for such a hard mattress the 7.5cm is needed to really give some comfort.

www.latexinnovations.com