Christmas Spirit

miltonbentley

There is plenty of it (Christmas spirit) at Tuskers this week with a series of parties in the final run up to the big day.

Christmas Eve is always a big party night in the UK so we have a massive promotion with big beers, spirits and mixers and selected shots at just 50 baht. If you fancy a serious Christmas blow out this is the night for you.

On the day itself we are offering Chiang Mai a great value, piled high, 3 course traditional Christmas dinner for just 400 baht if booked before this Friday. After that the price goes up so make your reservation early.

We hope many of you will come in to share some true Christmas spirit with us.

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas

Chas, Rachel and all the team at Tuskers

christmas%20in%20chiang%20mai250.jpg

Man Chas...that sure sounds delicious.

I would love to book right now but have to wait to see what some family are going to want to do since they are coming up here from Krung Tep for Xmas.

They wanted to see how a real farang has christmas, but I told 'em I will not go out and run up my credit cards as in the traditional American way of christmas. :o

Then off to bankruptcy court in January.....ah christmas, the American way.

Man Chas...that sure sounds delicious.

I would love to book right now but have to wait to see what some family are going to want to do since they are coming up here from Krung Tep for Xmas.

They wanted to see how a real farang has christmas, but I told 'em I will not go out and run up my credit cards as in the traditional American way of christmas. :o

why would you bash AMERICA who saved the queen and all you brits countless times,,,,does it make you feel better? !!! shame on you,,,,

Any Guinness available?

There is plenty of it (Christmas spirit) at Tuskers this week with a series of parties in the final run up to the big day.

Christmas Eve is always a big party night in the UK so we have a massive promotion with big beers, spirits and mixers and selected shots at just 50 baht. If you fancy a serious Christmas blow out this is the night for you.

On the day itself we are offering Chiang Mai a great value, piled high, 3 course traditional Christmas dinner for just 400 baht if booked before this Friday. After that the price goes up so make your reservation early.

We hope many of you will come in to share some true Christmas spirit with us.

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas

Chas, Rachel and all the team at Tuskers

christmas%20in%20chiang%20mai250.jpg

Didn't you mean "the American Express way of Christmas"?