Code For Samsung Tv Remote

robertthegreat

Can't advise about the codes but for future reference, Amorn, the big electrical chain store sell replacement Samsung remotes (and many other brands) for 50-200 baht depending on the model. If you know your remote model number then they will probably sell a replacement. Even one that's not the exact remote will usually work so long as it's a replacement for the same brand.

Can't advise about the codes but for future reference, Amorn, the big electrical chain store sell replacement Samsung remotes (and many other brands) for 50-200 baht depending on the model. If you know your remote model number then they will probably sell a replacement. Even one that's not the exact remote will usually work so long as it's a replacement for the same brand.

Do you know where the closest Amorn store to Silom Road, BKK, is located? I have checked their web page , but I don't have a few spare hours to read through all the Thai script to decipher the store locations.

Sorry, but Silom is not an area I get to much. Closest I can suggest is at Fortune. Can't remember the floor it's on but it's located at the Rama 9 end of Fortune, you have to walk past all the smaller computer shops in the direction of the hotel. It's a larger store, about the width of 5 regular shops. The replacements they sell aren't made by Samsung but look very similar. I have a Sharp and a Samsung replacement, working fine after 2 years. The Sharp isn't meant for my tv (didn't have my model) so a couple of menu items don't work but all the basic stuff does. I showed the sales guy my old one and let him select what he thought was best.

i bought a universal remote from Pan Thip as the dog ate the original it came with codes and none of them work did try a few of internet still no luck any body have an idea what code to use. Thanks in advance

Code for UBC box (digital) i try for ages, I ask friend who work for samsung , ring UBC but not available.

more luck with you samsung.

programming codes i have for it are :

000, 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 007