Ban Kai Culture Art Street Festival

ham

When driving from Ban Tai to Hadrin short before the steep streets starts (Ban Kai Village), I saw this banner over the street. Some people living in that area (Thai and Farangs together) trying something new on Ko Phangan. It should be a kind of Art Festival I guess. I got some information right at the place from the groupe behind it when stopping there. You can find more info on my website, where I have added the whole information. It seems to be somebodys birthday as well. They have a own website but there is only that banner on the picture below.

post-56008-1229505277_thumb.jpg

There will be an Fleamarket (Start 15:00)

- Art Exibition (Painting and Skulptures)

- Vernissage opening "Objects"

- Live Music

- African Drums

- DJ Friends

- Food/Drink Specialities

- Kids Activities

- Open Air Cinema (Movie showing: BARAK)

Only this amazing movie is worth to go there :o

I saw that sign too, Ham, didn't realize they were going to show an open air movie. Wonder where since all the shops are right on the road :D

and just so you know, you can catch that guy drumming every night :o

I saw that sign too, Ham, didn't realize they were going to show an open air movie. Wonder where since all the shops are right on the road :D

and just so you know, you can catch that guy drumming every night :o

I heard that this guy is making his classes outside of his room. I mean I like drums but I would not like to be his neighbor :D

there is also the big site of one of Limpipongs daughter, a 200 bedroom complex, I guess it is not a quiet place anymore :D but maby many new guests/customer showing up in this area