Fitness First Temporary (10 Visit?) Memberships?

TheRavens

Hi all,

I've got a 3 week break coming up in Bangkok. I'll have a lot of free time up my sleeves so I would like to get a 10 day pass to a gym in Bangkok.

Fitness First would be easiest for me I think. I'm not in to weights, I just want to make sure I keep some level of fitness up.

If anyone can tell me the approx. price of a 10 day pass I'd be very interested.

I've read enough bad stories on here about their sales tactics, but I think I should be right with a 10 day pass.

Also, are there many squash courts around Bangkok? I love squash and wouldn't mind a game if I can find some courts (can you hire racquets?)

Hi,

I used to be a member. Do you know future Park Rangsit? The 29 and 504 and 59 buses go there, besides the 554 etc. It's on the top floor. Not sure about other locations, but they exist.

The gym at the condo village offers 40% off on a 2,000 Baht membership for a quarter and a great pool.

Next time, I would sign up somewhere local - who wants to take an hour just to get there?!

Enjoy your stay!

• 7 months later...

I used to be a member. Do you know future Park Rangsit? The 29 and 504 and 59 buses go there, besides the 554 etc. It's on the top floor. Not sure about other locations, but they exist.

I dont suppose thats Rangsit, nr Vibhavardi?? Im new to the area and have been relying on my girlfriends knowledge and language skills!! If it is im desperately looking for a gym around this area- that isnt California Wow, as im still in the bargaining process with them- not my ideal choice.

Cheers :)