Strattera In Thailand

BinKata

It is approved for use in Thailand, available only in the brand name form Strattera.

I do not know whether or not it is a controlled substance. It might not be since non-amphetamine and apparently low abuse potential. But it may also not be that easy to locate.

If you are in Bangkok, Pattaya or Chiang Mai suggest you call or visit Fascino's pharmacy and ask. Even if they do not have it they will know if it is controlled or not.

It is approved for use in Thailand, available only in the brand name form Strattera.

I do not know whether or not it is a controlled substance. It might not be since non-amphetamine and apparently low abuse potential. But it may also not be that easy to locate.

If you are in Bangkok, Pattaya or Chiang Mai suggest you call or visit Fascino's pharmacy and ask. Even if they do not have it they will know if it is controlled or not.

Thanks for the info

• 2 months later...

I can't say about cost (except that it will be probably a bit more than it weould cost in Canada or Europe since that is where it will likely have been imported from) but I have been able to verify that it is indeed limited to presc ription only, you will have to get it from a doctor at a hospital.

• 2 years later...

Went To Bumrungrad Hospital. A 10-minute consultation with Neurologist was about 1500 Baht.

Bumrungrad Hospital Pharmacy quoted me about 165 Baht/per pill of Strattera (any dose from 10mg to 40mg). Much more expensive than overseas, so I went with Ritalin at 17 Baht/per pill (10mg).