Wanted Serviced Apartment Near Bts 20k Per Month

McLovin

Hi There,

Looking to relocate to BKK from Chiang Mai in a few weeks. All you locals out there are no doubt a wealth of information, so would greatly appreciate some advice.

I am looking for a serviced apartment (must have good internet) within walking distance to a BTS. My budget is around 20K per month (+/-).

If anyone can recommend a few places, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

McLovin

check out this review before going to the victory:http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d536447-Reviews-The_Victory_Executive_Residence-Bangkok.html

There is a place at end of BTS National Stadium station, down at the end of soi kasem san 1. It is an older building but very nice,about 15000. Sorry, can't remember the name.

Bob

I stayed at the Victory for a month before I moved into my place and found it very nice. There are good rooms and bad rooms there, just ask to see a few. There are not many serviced apartments for that cheap.... I have also stayed in the Family Suite at Residence Rajtaevee and found it quite nice.. I think it was under 20k too but their site is loading too slow for me to hang around and find out... I do know you can bargain down with them though.

Edited by girlx