Christmas Quiz

dee123

BECAUSE YOU WERE THIRSTY!!.....(nice one FD)....OK THEN WHILE FD POPS TO THE OFF LICENCE,....I''L ASK NEXT QUESTION,.......NAME 6 THAI BEERS

Chang, Chang Light, Leo, Singha, Bangkok Beer, Phuket Beer, Cheers, Red Horse...

My question...... What is my daughter's name? (You didn't say the question had to be Thailand related...did you?) :D

Miss dingdongrb

FD :o Happy new year

You never said it had to be the first name

Edited by Fatdog

BECAUSE YOU WERE THIRSTY!!.....(nice one FD)....OK THEN WHILE FD POPS TO THE OFF LICENCE,....I''L ASK NEXT QUESTION,.......NAME 6 THAI BEERS

Chang, Chang Light, Leo, Singha, Bangkok Beer, Phuket Beer, Cheers, Red Horse...

My question...... What is my daughter's name? (You didn't say the question had to be Thailand related...did you?) :D

Miss dingdongrb

... and FD, you never said what the next question was :D

Remember, this is a Christmas quiz (apparently not about Christmas but compiled at Christmas time :o )

FD :D Happy new year

Miss dingdongrb

... and FD, you never said what the next question was :D

Remember, this is a Christmas quiz (apparently not about Christmas but compiled at Christmas time :o )

Can you name the 7 dwarfs as in Snow White anf the 7 dwarfs?

FD :D Happy new year

Edited by Fatdog

I guess AndyBlueEyes has waived his right to ask in favor of Neeranam?

Internet says men have nipples because the human body is of female template. There is no function in men except to protect the heart and lungs from injury.

Edited by aries27

I guess AndyBlueEyes has waived his right to ask in favor of Neeranam?

Internet says men have nipples because the human body is of female template. There is no function in men except to protect the heart and lungs from injury. How about adding sensation when making love? Is that a fair question? :o

[/quote i'm shocked.....to think an alpha male like me is designed on a females template is beyond reason,....but if its right so be it!! its your question now!....aries27,... :D

Edited by dee123

Bored yet?......NO?.. .. well I am,......so if you can answer this question,then you can put your own question forward,......simple!! as I am the brightest member of Thaivisa.com I have the honor of puting the first question;.......(Q) Where was the current Thai prime minister born?

Earth........... am i the winner?

Bored yet?......NO?.. .. well I am,......so if you can answer this question,then you can put your own question forward,......simple!! as I am the brightest member of Thaivisa.com I have the honor of puting the first question;.......(Q) Where was the current Thai prime minister born?

:o SILENCE IN CLASS Yaabaa,.....you must now write 100 times,....imust not be flipant in Dee123's quiz room!!,,......Now what was the question,??...Oh yes I remember,.... who is the most prolific poster on Thaivisa.com??

Edited by dee123

I guess I'll go with, where is the oldest bronze age archeological site in Thailand?

Well, no one seems to be interested in answering. But the answer is Ban Chiang. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the first bronze age settlements in the world, dating from 2000-3000 BC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_Chiang

Since your question did not get answered you get another one. What is it?

:o SILENCE IN CLASS Yaabaa,.....you must now write 100 times,....imust not be flipant in Dee123's quiz room!!,,......Now what was the question,??...Oh yes I remember,.... who is the most prolific poster on Thaivisa.com??

The one with the most posts/replies baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you're questions are too easy I've answered both correctly now.

How many atoms in the universe are called Geoffrey? Please provide evidence in answer. :D