Msn

wrestler7902002

During the past week, I've been experiencing problems with msn.com

I am using TOT's adsl Gold Cyber connection.

Prior to the problem beginning this past week, my home page was set to msn.com (America). However, this week when I boot my computer and click on Windows Explorer, my msn.com (America) pops up, but within a few seconds, I am always misidrected to th.msn.com (Thailand).

Whatever I try to do, I cannot get back to msn.com (America). I go to the tools option and it still shows msn.com as my home page. When I go to Tools, Internet options, and delete my cookies and click on my homepage, then it goes back to the normal msn.com (America) with a box towards the top, written in Thai language. When I click the x to delete the box or click on the Thai writing, it still stays on th.msn.com

Is anyone else experiencing this problem. Is there any way of fixing the problem?

Thankx in advance for your help.

Happy New Year

Edited by wrestler7902002

During the past week, I've been experiencing problems with msn.com

I am using TOT's adsl Gold Cyber connection.

Prior to the problem beginning this past week, my home page was set to msn.com (America). However, this week when I boot my computer and click on Windows Explorer, my msn.com (America) pops up, but within a few seconds, I am always misidrected to th.msn.com (Thailand).

Whatever I try to do, I cannot get back to msn.com (America). I go to the tools option and it still shows msn.com as my home page. When I go to Tools, Internet options, and delete my cookies and click on my homepage, then it goes back to the normal msn.com (America) with a box towards the top, written in Thai language. When I click the x to delete the box or click on the Thai writing, it still stays on th.msn.com

Is anyone else experiencing this problem. Is there any way of fixing the problem?

Thankx in advance for your help.

Happy New Year

:D This may help Google "glary utilities" and download their cleaner 2.8.366 it is free run it and then go to the Modules tab, then IE assistant button, click on Hijack restore tab you should be able to restore homepage.

I would run the one click maintainence system twice a week as well, being carefull to save the cookies you want first. This is an easy system to use, play with it for a while you will soon get the hang of it.

I would also download "spybot" free again and run that at least once a week, also "CC cleaner" free again these last two can be found at "www.filehippo.com Remember to keep them updated weekly.

Maybe you have a virus, do you have any firewalls/malaware systems installed. Check in windows security centre and turn on windows firewall. If you don't want to use windows firewall try "avast" they have a free system but you must disable windows firewall as you can only run 1 firewall at a time.

Avast system has a real time virus scanner built in so you can also run that weekly.

Hope this helps and I'm sure other posters with more experience than I, will chip in with good advice :o