Racquetball?

Hairy

I brought my rackets and balls with me. But the only thing I have found are Squash courts and they are too small for racquetball. Good luck, if you find any please post it here. I will play with you.

Thanks man, but looks like we're outta luck. Hey, maybe time to buy one of those bars, bulldoze it, and put in a racquetball facility! Then make $$$$$$$!!! :o

I brought my rackets and balls with me. But the only thing I have found are Squash courts and they are too small for racquetball. Good luck, if you find any please post it here. I will play with you.

Thanks man, but looks like we're outta luck. Hey, maybe time to buy one of those bars, bulldoze it, and put in a racquetball facility! Then make $$$$$$$!!! :o

I brought this up several years ago and was told the game just isn't played in Thailand. I did find out where there are some courts--at the US JUSMAG compound.

JUSMAGTHAI

Squash is a very demanding sport, just a couple of warnings for those who are not familiar with it. :o

The ball is about the same size as the eyeball, so impacts can and do cause major injury. Wear protective eye wear.

As it is a very demanding game, warm up correctly and take it easy if you not as fit as you would like to think you are. There are a large number of heart attacks every year from people who overextend them selves on the squash court.

Yes an extreme sport if you let it become one. :D

Go with the flow and buy a squash racket and play a real game that requires some skill. :o

Well, to be honest, I wasn't wanting the racquetballs for playing racquetball, I wanted them for juggling. When filled with water, they're the perfect size and weight.

Squash doesn't take to TV very well.

Game is too fast and ball is too small.

But it is a great game to play.

I'll admit that I really don't know the game other than some minimum exposure. It's just that the online examples I've found include some really long rallies that just seem like a repetitive back and forth. I guess they are similar to a ceiling ball rally in racquetball where you are being defensive but looking for an opportunity to go on the attack. I'd really be interested in trying it one of these days although I don't know if it's even played locally. I play a couple of very rigorous racquetball matches a week and that taxes this 57 year old body quite a bit. I'm planning on retiring (in Thailand) sometime after turning 62 -- don't know if I'll be up to taking up squash at that point. More likely I'll stick to golf! :o