Singha Masters At Santiburi, Chiang Rai

chang35baht

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys. Can anybody direct me to a website were I can check out the entry list for this upcoming event. I`ve tried numerous searches but am getting nowhere.

Thanks in advance,

Chang35baht.

Dear Chang,

Just saw ur posting. Sorry ! :-(

I was up there and played the course Monday & Tuesday. Just before Wed.'s Pro-Am

God, it was in great shape !! Should have taken a few pics of the boards they had up with start times, etc

But today's BKK Post had this:

Thammanoon leads the way

By: SUCHIN CHIRAKUL

Published: 30/01/2009 at 12:00 AM

Newspaper section: SportsThammanoon Srirot shot a seven-under 65 to take the lead at the Singha Masters golf tournament at Santiburi Country Club in Chiang Rai yesteday.

Thammanoon opened a one-shot lead over compatriot Somkiat Srisa-nga and American Corey Harris.

The two-million-baht event is the first tournament on the Thailand Tour 2009.

Three-time champion Thammanoon, 39, fired eight birdies and had only one bogey in his opening round.

Chawalit Plaphol, Udorn Duangdecha, Warut Chomchalaem, Siraphop Srisakorn and national amateur star Pipatpong Naewsuk are tied fourth on five-under 67.

Other notable scorers on the first day included Thaworn Wiratchant who shot a three-under 69 for a joint 10th place, while Attapol Prathummanee and Kiradech Apibanrat both shot 70s and are tied 15th.

FIRST ROUND SCORES

65 - Thammanoon Srirot 30-35

66 - Somkiat Srisa-nga 34-32, Corey Harris (US) 33-33

67 - Chawalit Plaphol 34-33, Udorn Duangdecha 35-32, Warut Chomchalaem 34-33, Siraphop Srisakorn 33-34, a-Pipatpong Naewsuk 34-33