Money For Non-bar Girls?

Baaksida

Does your Non-bar Thai girlfiend ask you for money? If yes, how much do you give her per month?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does your Thai wife/girlfriend has got her own job in an office, her own business, or on the farm...? And if yes, do you support her financially, covering some of her regular monthly expenses? Or are your and your partner's respective expenses strictly limited to each partner's own incomes/savings??

My wife has her own business, but due to the nature of the business there are sometimes one or two month blocks where she generates no money. If an expense comes up like car insurance, or purchase of materials, I will help her out.

She repays though.

My ex-girlfriend use to earn 32,000 baht in the city. She paid her way and i paid mine. But, anytime we went out, i would pay. Then she decided she wanted to give up her job and expected me to take care of her - so i told her to take a hike !!

My gf just got a job as head programmer for a multinational company, so she never earn more than 100.000 baht/month.

Normally i just hand her 200.000baht extra each month, but if she have a sick brother or something she will get up to 500.000..... :D

:o

That's hilarious!!

How much for the sick buffalo..............1 million?

I hope you donated well for the tsunami refief!!

I met a girl recently who works for 50 baht a day and if she eats she loses 20 baht of her salary.

Fancy giving her a hand?

Have a feeling something went wrong with the poll creation? Anyway, for me the last two options both apply; she has a job and we share all income and expenses. It's really refreshing to have a partner who is as sensible with money as I am, likely more sensible even. (Like, I know little about investing on the stockmarket)

Could never understand guys who give all their money to gfs-wives and then ask for money to go down to the pub for a beer. It's like being a kid again and asking mom for an allowance. Don't get all in a huff that's just the way it seems to moi. On the other side is the women having to ask for money daily instead of having to run a monthly budget. I give a monthly sum for houshold exp. and then usually a bit more for "shopping" and emerg.

Could never understand guys who give all their money to gfs-wives and then ask for money to go down to the pub for a beer. It's like being a kid again and asking mom for an allowance. Don't get all in a huff that's just the way it seems to moi. On the other side is the women having to ask for money daily instead of having to run a monthly budget. I give a monthly sum for houshold exp. and then usually a bit more for "shopping" and emerg.

Have to agree here. I have two friends at work, both managers on very good salary and the wife holds all the purse strings. And the women are both 'mumsie' types. Many men are attracted to women with similar traits/looks to their mothers, especially those where the bond is/was close. So you may be right in that those guys married a mother image and like it that way. If they like it that way, no problem.

Well my wife usually carry's the money around, that does'nt mean she "holds the purse strings" just that she carries a bag and a purse, and its safe there than in my pocket :D If we are out together than she just pays the bill. Just because she usually carries the money does'nt mean that I have to "ask" for money to go out :o . Its the same bank account and we both have ATM's and credit cards so it does not really matter if its in her purse or my pocket.

Cheers RC

Have to agree here. I have two friends at work, both managers on very good salary and the wife holds all the purse strings. And the women are both 'mumsie' types. Many men are attracted to women with similar traits/looks to their mothers, especially those where the bond is/was close. So you may be right in that those guys married a mother image and like it that way. If they like it that way, no problem.

Well my wife usually carry's the money around, that does'nt mean she "holds the purse strings" just that she carries a bag and a purse, and its safe there than in my pocket :D If we are out together than she just pays the bill. Just because she usually carries the money does'nt mean that I have to "ask" for money to go out :D . Its the same bank account and we both have ATM's and credit cards so it does not really matter if its in her purse or my pocket.

Cheers RC

bullocks...she controls the bank...and you....money is power, if she dumps you, you be walikng with a cup in your hand on sukhumvit :o

My gf just got a job as head programmer for a multinational company, so she never earn more than 100.000 baht/month.

Normally i just hand her 200.000baht extra each month, but if she have a sick brother or something she will get up to 500.000..... :D

:o

That's hilarious!!

How much for the sick buffalo..............1 million?

I hope you donated well for the tsunami refief!!

I met a girl recently who works for 50 baht a day and if she eats she loses 20 baht of her salary.

Fancy giving her a hand?

I refuse to tear off my arm.... :D

Some really crazy replies here. My wife is my wife... If she wants money she goes to the bank and gets it.It doesn't much interest me how much she takes.She looks after the home and kiddy etc and gets money when she wants it. Same if i want money ,i go to the bank and get it. Some crazy people eh.

It is common in the average Thai Household for the woman to be the controller of finances. Come to think of it a lot of farang women are as well.

Personally I think it is a good idea to let her control the finances.

Initially you may think that it's a rather 'sensible' idea to give control of the purse strings to the little women but consider the possible trouble if she catches you with lipstick on the 'y-fronts'.

The temptation factor here makes it a more than likely occurence and I for one need my cash supply secured.

I think offering my undying love should be more than sufficient for a Thai girl.

Initially you may think that it's a rather 'sensible' idea to give control of the purse strings to the little women but consider the possible trouble if she catches you with lipstick on the 'y-fronts'.

Keep others lips off your Yfronts and its not a problem.

That's actually part of "undying love" if you look it up. Whether the girl is Thai or not they all deserve the same treatment.

cv

Edited by cdnvic