Thai goverment to use SMS for public relations

george

Thai goverment to use sms for public relations  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is all about planning.  APEC.....It is obvious that they didn't think of this before. Have they thought of it, we would have the option to "opt-in or out" with our service provider(AIS, DTAC...) for any type of propaganda, then AIS/DTAC etc, can just pass on the roster as they wish. :o

I almost never read those messages anyway, Call this free number and you can get a huge prize BS??? DETAC spend so much on promotions etc, why they dont try and reduce the charges? HELLO THIS IS HAPPY DETAC, who ever came up with that? I am so happy I could throw my phone in the klong, No service available at this time :o I am so happy I pay 5 Baht per minute or I am so happy I could spit? :cool:

Why not just give free phones to everyone, then we can alll be happy :laugh:

PSchef,

I am paying $0.25-0.69 pen minute in California, and still get no reception at many locations. I wouldn't mind if it is 5 baht like yours.

Here is the solution to your search for vegetables in Chaengmai. The King has a project growing western vegetables in Cheangmai then sells them the high end restaurants in Thailand. There are few shops in your area: in Cheangmai Uni. at Agr. Dept (053) 211656, at CheangIn Plaza (530) 281340. The shop is called DoyKham. Good luck.

Outside of BKK, what % of the Thai population have mobiles? Take whatever figure that is and see how many of them are from which sector of society (class). I would imagine the first figure is small and the second is high. Therefore, as a medium, it is very poor - hitting a small percentage of general society mostly from a single class. Also, people from the hi-so classes are most likely to watch TV and read newspapers more regularly.

So to the point of texting them, who are you giving the message to that does not already know? Nothing more than an annoyance and it will see a quick death I should think.

TV, radio and newspapers are best, they should stick to them.