Thai Women & Thai Motor-bike Drivers

Shotime

I may be completely off the mark here due to limited experiences, but I have noticed that Thai motor-bike operators hold some sort of heroic, "bad-boy" attraction/interest to Thai women. I'm not sure what they represent, and it surprised me when I first noticed it. like I said, I've had limited exposure to this phenomina, and when I've asked the women about it, I get a very angry, "what are you crazy" response. This passionate response has only peaked my curiosity.

Like I said, this may only be evident in the women I've been with, but I'm asking if anyone else has noticed it. Call me crazy if you want, but it is something that really interested me.

I'm not complaining about the so-so women I hang out with, and it's just that complaining Thai women (girls, whatever) do, that raises my curiosity. It's a little over-the-top the way they say those things that make me sense there's more to it.

Bringing this back to a "golf" theme since this is the "golf" category.....I have noticed many caddies drive carts just as they drive motorbikes. Looking to the right or left of them has no meaning. It is tunnel vision only.

Shouldn't this thread be somewhere else?

I'm not sure why this is in the golf forum. It's probably my mistake, and

i would ask the mods to change it. I'll try to do it myself.

I still believe there's some kind of a Zorro worship of them. It's not necessarily an Esaan thing, either.

Edited by Shotime

I'm not sure why this is in the golf forum. It's probably my mistake, and

i would ask the mods to change it. I'll try to do it myself.

I still believe there's some kind of a Zorro worship of them. It's not necessarily an Esaan thing, either.

well, i noticed all the caddies are from Issan as well :o

All Thai women (read girls) I have been with, do not like them and always complain about their behavior as rude and lo-so, so you can imagine. :D

Can you try to hang out with hi-so girls? :D

They are generally nice guys - the only girls they are usually rude to(for a joke) are the ones with ugly men or if they are obvious bargirls :D:o

Edited by Neeranam

All Thai women (read girls) I have been with, do not like them and always complain about their behavior as rude and lo-so, so you can imagine. :D

Can you try to hang out with hi-so girls? :D

And as another poster pointed out; Many lo-so (b)girls have relationships with motorbike taxis / drivers / mechanics so the answer to the question may be within that observation. :o

Thai girls in general don't get the horn over sweat and grease and oil stained hands the same way some of their western counterparts often do.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

There are many motorbike taxi drivers in Thailand, and like anyone else, most want a relationship in life. So by pure mathematics, many Thai women are going to be in relationships with many motorbike taxi drivers, just like there are going to be many relationships with Thai women and policemen, factory workers, farmers, soldiers, mechanics, etc. With 65 million people, there are going to be a lot of relationships of all permutations.

Yes Bonbo. But come on.

Providing both men had the same physical appearence would the average lady be more atrracted to;

1 A motorbike taxi driver.

2 A high flying lawyer / dentist.

true, but high flying lawyers and dentists dont go for the girls being mentioned in this thread.

Yes Bonbo. But come on.

Would the average lady be more atrracted to;

A) A motorbike taxi driver.

:o A high flying lawyer / dentist.

Your average woman, if she thought she had a reasonable chance of landing one, would most likely go after the lawyer or dentist over a motorcylce taxi driver, all esle being equal. But how many uneducated maids, factory workers, restaurant workers, and yes, bar workers would think they have a good chance of dating a dentist? Not many, I think. Yet they want a relationship just as much as any university grad, so they seek one where they can find one. And since they probably live, eat, and go out where the same motorcylce taxi drivers live, eat, and go out, it seems logical that these two groups of people form relationships together far easier than a combination of disparate social classes.

And there are a heck of alot more motorcylce taxi drivers in Thailand than there are lawyers, so there are going to be a heck of alot more relationships involving motorcycle taxi drivers than relationships involving lawyers.

Yes Bonbo. But come on.

Would the average lady be more atrracted to;

A) A motorbike taxi driver.

:D A high flying lawyer / dentist.

Your average woman, if she thought she had a reasonable chance of landing one, would most likely go after the lawyer or dentist over a motorcylce taxi driver, all esle being equal. But how many uneducated maids, factory workers, restaurant workers, and yes, bar workers would think they have a good chance of dating a dentist? Not many, I think. Yet they want a relationship just as much as any university grad, so they seek one where they can find one. And since they probably live, eat, and go out where the same motorcylce taxi drivers live, eat, and go out, it seems logical that these two groups of people form relationships together far easier than a combination of disparate social classes.

And there are a heck of alot more motorcylce taxi drivers in Thailand than there are lawyers, so there are going to be a heck of alot more relationships involving motorcycle taxi drivers than relationships involving lawyers.

bonobo, just curious, in a former life were you a financial advisor to the bush administration? :o

bonobo, just curious, in a former life were you a financial advisor to the bush administration? :o

Uh, I guess that is supposed to be funny, but I must be too obtuse to understand the humor.

not really mate, but I guess you figure we are too obtuse to understand that thailand has many more motorbike drivers than lawyers and dentists and felt the need to remind us.

Uh, I guess that is supposed to be funny, but I must be too obtuse to understand the humor.

not really mate, but I guess you figure we are too obtuse to understand that thailand has many more motorbike drivers than lawyers and dentists and felt the need to remind us.

OK; it was your Bush reference that threw me.

And yes, I was stating the obvious as some posters seemed surprised that there were so many relationships regarding motorcycle taxi drivers. Your own post concerning lawyers and dentist was stating the obvious as well, in my humble opinion.

Yes. Thankfully we cleared that up; always wondered what those guys with the numbered orange vests sat atop Hoda Waves were up to.

Back on topic.

Do Thai women generally get hot and crazy over motorbike mechanics / motorbike taxi drivers?... Or are they just calling them over and siting on the back of their scooters for other reasons?

:o

Yes. Thankfully we cleared that up; always wondered what those guys with the numbered orange vests sat atop Hoda Waves were up to.

Back on topic.

Do Thai women generally get hot and crazy over motorbike mechanics / motorbike taxi drivers?... Or are they just calling them over and siting on the back of their scooters for other reasons?

how to explain this delicately? most of the girls you see hanging about the motorbike boys are on the job (nudge nudge wink wink - u know ) and through various means subsidize, support these guys through cash, wiskey and other assorted gifts.

my hi-so chinese thai friend has been done 3 times by so called nice ladies and now he is not a big fan of hi-so ladies.should i call them ladies because they havent been acting like ones.he has the baby too as this hi-so thing didnt want the baby to looka fter as she had 2 bf already,both thai.

he even said he will never ever go to bk for a short break as all these things were from there.

btw

the baby is very sawai though

Back on topic.

how to explain this delicately? most of the girls you see hanging about the motorbike boys are on the job (nudge nudge wink wink - u know ) and through various means subsidize, support these guys through cash, wiskey and other assorted gifts.

In fact it was most likely the girl that bought him the motorbike or at least put the deposit down on it. Those guys have a sponsored lifestyle.

There are many motorbike taxi drivers in Thailand, and like anyone else, most want a relationship in life. So by pure mathematics, many Thai women are going to be in relationships with many motorbike taxi drivers, just like there are going to be many relationships with Thai women and policemen, factory workers, farmers, soldiers, mechanics, etc. With 65 million people, there are going to be a lot of relationships of all permutations.

Whilst on the subject of relationships , whilst surfing the web I came across an article on primates and relationships , Bonobo are one of only two primates that copulate face to face , that surprised me !!! :o:D