Anyone Know Of Any Internet Traffic Sites

livinthailandos

I was wondering if anyone knew of any internet traffic related sites like this one, was wanting to see what kind of traffic and packet loss could be losing. Looking for a website similiar to this. I have looked at cat website but doesn't seem to be updated anymore not since september

http://www.internettrafficreport.com/

this website has a listed of areas that at least get me some idea of internet and packet loss although thailand isn't in there I am not suprised though. anyone out there have any good websites similiar to this

Don't know any sites but I usually do following when suspect problems. Might be programs that do same but I'm lazy to search.

Open Command Prompt window.

Type following at prompt: tracert -h 50 (enter desired web name or IP address) then hit enter key (The 50 after -h is max number of hops)

The tracert returns all the sites from your PC to destination site provided you entered enough hops.

example: tracert -h 50 www.easynews.com

You can then use the following to check packet loss along path still using command prompt window.

Type following at prompt: ping -n 30 (enter IP address or web name from info returned with tracert) then hit enter key (the -n 30 is number of packets or pings you desire)

I usually start with the Thailand gateway IP because problems are usually in Thailand.

It returns the number of packets sent and received along with lost packet percentage.

example: ping -n 30 61.91.210.1

Edited by ballbreaker