Visa Run Service/bus From Pattaya

designersing

Alright fellas, not sure if this needs to go in the Pattaya forum apologies if so, Just wondered if there are any organised visa run services that leave from Pattaya and pass by Rayong on the way to Cambodia (Daung) Border please? I am in Ban Phe, Rayong which isnt too far from Pattaya and wondered if anyone would be kind to advise to visa run companies in the Pattaya area. Thanks in advance for any pointers, best DSG :o

You probably already know this, so forgive me if this is old news. But your visa extension on your visa run will only be for 15 days.

Hi Bonobo, luckily I have a Mulit Non O, so another 90 day stamp :o . Anyone with any good advice on visa run companies out of Pattaya? Any good reports or recommendations please? ta in advance for any feedback! :D

.... about visa run companies ,,,

post-2109-1231239024_thumb.jpg

post-2109-1231239252_thumb.jpg

recommend that too, i have used the same company

many times,

departure time around 7 am from pattaya,

and will be back 3-5 pm.

stops for shopping/toilet for a while,

afternoon will stop for lunch maybe half an hour.

i dont know how many drivers or

vans they have but the older man

is ok, dont feel scared.....(much :D:o:D )

i will go there 8.1., this coming thursday.

paid 1800 baht.

timi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does the Cambodian visa run incur a whole page sticker in your passport? I visited Cambodia once and got a sticker, but if I'm only there for a stamp and a visa run, do you still have to use up a whole page?

Yes they give you a whole page sticker...

Update for cambodia Inter contact details.

post-2109-1234516863_thumb.jpg

They don't have any vans or drivers. Cambodia Inter as just booking agents for the owners of the vans. People from different agents will end up in the same van at different rates.

They don't have any vans or drivers. Cambodia Inter as just booking agents for the owners of the vans. People from different agents will end up in the same van at different rates.

I have used Cambodia inter/Nisan for a couple of years and although have been one or two gliches everything has been sorted OK I still use them, I live on Mae Ramphung beach, and they pick me up by footbridge over highway 3 at the fruit market on Sukemvit. Last month I paid 1,800thb best I ever paid with them 1,700thb. Includes chicken / rice on way back.