Strange Erection

prospero

What does anyone know about the oddball structure going up at Theprassit and Thappraya Road traffic light? It seems to be half billboard and half office building. The structure also seems to be located on Grand Condotel's property.

Is it View Talay 5.1?

What does anyone know about the oddball structure going up at Theprassit and Thappraya Road traffic light? It seems to be half billboard and half office building. The structure also seems to be located on Grand Condotel's property.

Is it View Talay 5.1?

Don't know about that erection but I sure have seen some strange ones in the Soi 6 area.

I'd rather not go into details.... :o

There was a billboard there previously advertising a forthcoming office/business centre, which looks the same size and shape as what they're building now (albeit rather small).

Fromt he look of the entrance and the shape of the building shown on that particular advertisement I took it to be advertising for space in the renovated Jomtien Complex supermarket, as it had the cutaway frontage which they spent so much doing, meticulously and expensively cutting through tons of reinforced concrete until their money ran out a couple of months ago when work completely stopped.