I Have To Know!

Moonrakers

Who is that angel modeling for canon at the moment? (Canon have a big ad at Asoke MRT station)

And what are the chances that she would fall for a skinny, chain smoking, heavy drinking, boring, skint Brit?

That's all.

I think she was interested until she realised you were a Swindon Town suporter :o

Who is that angel modeling for canon at the moment? (Canon have a big ad at Asoke MRT station)

And what are the chances that she would fall for a skinny, chain smoking, heavy drinking, boring, skint Brit?

That's all.

I think she was interested until she realised you were a Swindon Town suporter :o

:D But Wiltshire is such a lovely place, other than Swindon.

That's all.

I bet she's got a thing about tractors though.

Ooooh Arrrgghh.

Natalie??

Paradon's wife - another personalityless individual. Actually that's unfair on Paula who does come across as a nice, but very uninteresting person, whereas this Natalie bird seems, to my pathetic self, as a far less nice person...

Where's Jamie Ohhhhh, that's proper. :o

That's all.

Ooooh Arrrgghh.

I bet she'd love the sights of Trowbridge. :D

BTW Globalj, are you a real Moonraker?

Edited by mrtoad

That's all.

Ooooh Arrrgghh.

I bet she'd love the sights of Trowbridge. :D

BTW Globalj, are you a real Moonraker?

Indeed I am Sir.

paula%20taylor8.jpg

she is Paula Taylor...

Pointless bothering mate, The OP's busy talking about football, Trowbridge and tractors...

I'd be more than happy to take Paula Taylor to Trowbridge on a Tractor, I could take her to a chippy and use salt and pepper pots to explain the offside rule and tell her all about Cox (Swindons top scorer).

She'd love that.

Edited by globalj

paula%20taylor8.jpg

she is Paula Taylor...

Pointless bothering mate, The OP's busy talking about football, Trowbridge and tractors...

I'd be more than happy to take Paula Taylor to Trowbridge on a Tractor, I could take her to a chippy and use salt and pepper pots to explain the offside rule and tell her all about Cox (Swindons top scorer).

She'd love that.

Mmm, will you show her the offside rule or tell her the offside rule?

post-39032-1231258210.jpg

Where would you be from Mr. Toad?

Would you be a West Country boy?

Cornwall originally, but studied and worked in Bristol for quite a few years.

Lots of Tractors in Cornwall as well. Think Paula might like it there as well. :o

Where would you be from Mr. Toad?

Would you be a West Country boy?

Cornwall originally, but studied and worked in Bristol for quite a few years.

Lots of Tractors in Cornwall as well. Think Paula might like it there as well. :o

The penny has now dropped (eventually), although it has been a while since I have read a book by Mr. Milne.

Anyway, don't you get any idea's on My Paula, I saw her first OK?