Is Krabi More Cheaper Than Phuket And Surroundings?

EUFCB5

:o Hi alll the members of the forum I´ve got only two questions.

1.Is Krabi and sourroundings more cheaper than Phuket referring to the real estate currently situation.PRICES).

2. Is more safe for the expats to live in Krabi than Phuket?

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

Let me resurect this slightly!I am thinking of moving from Pattaya (12K outside!)down south to Krabi or districtwith boating in mind .I have an 8 metre motor cruiser and would like to live near the water or somewhere I can keep my boat.I will be retired by next year so looking for a house in the 4 mill bracket .Nor am I looking for wild night life but a sociable expat life with neighbors ,cany anyone suggest a good area to look at?

Let me resurect this slightly!I am thinking of moving from Pattaya (12K outside!)down south to Krabi or districtwith boating in mind .I have an 8 metre motor cruiser and would like to live near the water or somewhere I can keep my boat.I will be retired by next year so looking for a house in the 4 mill bracket .Nor am I looking for wild night life but a sociable expat life with neighbors ,cany anyone suggest a good area to look at?

Between Hat Nappharat and Tub Kaek there is a lot of nice property for sure. You'll find some expat social life in Ao Nang, there are a couple of launch ramps on the beach at Tub Kaek.

I think you will love Krabi, it's great if you like to take it easy, and a real good community feel here.

I also i have a boat and there's some great places to see and you can safely moor it in the bay.

A friend of mine is selling his house, a few minutes to the beach so PM me and i will send some pics to you.

His price is around 3.5 to 4 million so might be a good idea to see what you get for your money.