Jump to content

Self Owned Car /travel From Thailand To Cambodia /bordercrossing


Recommended Posts

hi. i am living on a non-immigrant O visa (retirement) in thailand and i am owning a car in my name.

would like to drive from thailand via trat/koh khong border to cambodia (shianoukville, phnom phen and angkor wat) and back to thailand in my car.

anyone knows what is required to do so?

called the cambodia embassy...they told me i will have to talk to the thaiembassy....hhhmmm, dont really understand...

can you help?

thx in advance.antaro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...