Dodgy Pervert

Hannahcopacabana

I really hope that girls and guys alike will stay away from him. He is very convincing. He should be put out of business but because of the ever changing people on Koh San rd its hard to get the word out. I am sure there are people all over the world that have been abused by this guy and I'm sure that if something dosen't happen it will continue. He moves places i think, but he is always sitting in a plastic chair with that hat on.

mayagirl Posted Today, 2009-04-06 19:49:10

He moves places i think, but he is always sitting in a plastic chair with that hat on.

Mr Maghoo?

Some set ups are very hard to avoid but a blatant 1 man band giving all the spiel is so easy to spot even if they are convincing... the more talk someone has got the more b0ll0x that talk is....

As for twenty Yes questions and then putting a dirty finger in your mouth ! that made me vomit.....

How naive are European girls in Thailand?

very? Yes

stupid? Yes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that girls and guys alike will stay away from him. He is very convincing. He should be put out of business but because of the ever changing people on Koh San rd its hard to get the word out. I am sure there are people all over the world that have been abused by this guy and I'm sure that if something dosen't happen it will continue. He moves places i think, but he is always sitting in a plastic chair with that hat on.

In this thread every one is warning every one about a creepy guy in a Trilby outside Gulliver's. So all these girls being abused just keeps walking past him and doing nothing. It sounds like a clip from "Family Man" Were you never told as a child not to talk to strange men sitting outside bars?????

(*clambers up onto her soapbox*)

Of course it's the feelings of shame and self-blame that keeps victims quiet and this plays right into the hands of people like 'Mr X'. Let's make the most of this forum and the opportunity to make his behaviour publicly known (within the limitations of forum rules- sorry for earlier infringements, Mod). I know if I had seen a certain other thread before, I wouldn't have ended up with some geezer's smegging finger in my gob.

HAHAHAHA! Omg that knocked me right out of my chair. SMEGGING! I'm going to use that word ALL the time, love it! Thanks! Oh, ya... don't let old men put their fingers in your mouth mkay?

The KSR is a very popular place for back packers, the atmosphere is like any vibrant market and is a 'must' for anyone visiting BKK. I'm pleased that this thread has enlightened us to the 'shenanigans' of the dodgy ol' pervert.

Thanks Hannahcopacabana for your info, we have all done stupid things, but, forewarned is as they forearmed, I will tell my friends to keep clear of this nasty creep...!!!