Issan Dungeons And Dragons

IssanDM

As the post says, do you live in Issan, play or played D&D or any form of d20 games, and wanting to play again? This is an attempt to brig these gamers together.

If you are interested in wanting to start a group just PM me or post here.

I know of a group in BKK but that's just to far away to be practical.

Keep rolling those d20's

Thanks for the links, sadly no luck there.

I'll try and keep this tread alive in an attempt to find some Issan gamers. I guess it's kind of like fishing, bait the hook, throw it out in the internet sea, wait and see if you get a bite.

I see this post has made it on the major search engines and has had a fair number of views so there must be some interest out there.

As the post says, do you live in Issan, play or played D&D or any form of d20 games, and wanting to play again? This is an attempt to brig these gamers together.

If you are interested in wanting to start a group just PM me or post here.

I know of a group in BKK but that's just to far away to be practical.

Keep rolling those d20's

I have a feeling rounding up six people or so in close proximity will be a challenge. I haven't played in years but I would come meet up with a group about it if there ends up being enough people. I'll check back later to see what's happening.

I knew it would take some time but at last, a nibble. I will be meeting with other falangs in Maha Sarakham this weekend and I'll spring the idea on them. I would say with a group of 4 players and a DM would be enough for a good game. I'll also make a posting at the local university and see if anyone is interested.

Don't worry if you don't have your books anymore as I can take care of that. PM me if you have any questions.

As for WoW, please, with a good DM WoW is dull.