Pattaya Prison

googe

Hello i m not sure if i've got this in the corect section of the forum? My uncle is in pattay prison and i was wanting to find out if anyone knows if there are organisations that visit the prison on behalf of family? Like charities or social support groups. Any help will be greatly appricieated :o ty

Hello i m not sure if i've got this in the corect section of the forum? My uncle is in pattay prison and i was wanting to find out if anyone knows if there are organisations that visit the prison on behalf of family? Like charities or social support groups. Any help will be greatly appricieated :o ty

Mercy Mission regularly visit the local prisons, if you get on to Fred or Diane they will be able to help. Mercy Mission click here.

Mercy Mission regularly visit the local prisons, if you get on to Fred or Diane they will be able to help. Mercy Mission click here.

Barry Kenyon who works for the British Embassy goes to the prison on a weekly basis i believe, and he takes the English prisoners there money which they are entitled to.

Must be a bummer if your Scots or Welsh, seeing the English cons getting all the goodies, what will they do for ciggies :o

OOPPss. Forgot the Northern Irish :D

Barry Kenyon who works for the British Embassy goes to the prison on a weekly basis i believe, and he takes the English prisoners there money which they are entitled to.

Must be a bummer if your Scots or Welsh, seeing the English cons getting all the goodies, what will they do for ciggies :o

OOPPss. Forgot the Northern Irish :D

Ok, i will re-phrase it... British inmates, not English. I think you know what i meant !!!!!