Fishing Companion

Eastender

My sister in-law lives in Korat (though she's from Nakhon Sawan) and enjoys fishing at weekends. She would like to go fishing with English speaking people so she could improve her English while relaxing. Please p.m. me and I could put you in touch.

Robin.

My sister in-law lives in Korat (though she's from Nakhon Sawan) and enjoys fishing at weekends. She would like to go fishing with English speaking people so she could improve her English while relaxing. Please p.m. me and I could put you in touch.

Robin.

Fishing for fish or fishing for pua farang? :D

I don't think I'll bother with the old tok bet puns. :o

Edited by plachon

• 1 month later...
^ no offence buffaloe, but if shes a true isaan girl, she might be too scared to jump in a pick up driven by a buffaloe :D

:o:D:D

and how do you go fishing for dear!

Surely they would get off the hook easily and get their antlers caught in the line :D

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude

eastender,the offer is still open.all these others fellows just want to make bad remarks.they have nothing else to talk about.

Eastender, the offer is still open. All these others people just want to say bad remarks. They have nothing else to talk about.

I think they are trying to say you may be the worlds best fisherman, but English teacher, you are not.

eastender,the offer is still open.all these others fellows just want to make bad remarks.they have nothing else to talk about.

Eastender, the offer is still open. All these others people just want to say bad remarks. They have nothing else to talk about.

I think they are trying to say you may be the worlds best fisherman, but English teacher, you are not.

I think buffalo maybe wants to improve his English while whipping his rod out and angling for a bite on the bankside, as much as Eastender's s-in-law wants to practice. :o

the buffaloe has some serious denial going there, but we all know what he was thinking he could do with his fishing Rod :D ......or was it a case where he was looking for an excuse to get the 'tackle' out OR is he seriously out trying to get a bit of gropher? :D

Only time will tell, please report back to us buffaloe in due course. :o