Can Crusher

gettingno

Syl,

That is silly, where did you read that this person was collecting cans. Did you ever stop to think that they simply might like to recycle the cans they are using at their home? And so what if money was tight for them....does that make you all high and might to play away your violin? Silly post.

Sorry OP, but I havent seen a can crusher for sale in thailand, i did check ebay, might be easier to get one delivered to ur home than go looking for a local one. I think they start at about $15 USD online.

Money must be tight if you need to collect cans for a living. :o

Actually my maid collects the cans and get some money for it and over a couple of days or even weeks you can imagine that there are lots of cans wasting space, that's why i looking for something like this.

Syl,

That is silly, where did you read that this person was collecting cans. Did you ever stop to think that they simply might like to recycle the cans they are using at their home? And so what if money was tight for them....does that make you all high and might to play away your violin? Silly post.

Sorry OP, but I havent seen a can crusher for sale in thailand, i did check ebay, might be easier to get one delivered to ur home than go looking for a local one. I think they start at about $15 USD online.

Well said neverdie. I did not mean to be malice to the OP. I was making a joke due to the bad exchange rates at the moment.

I expect the OP thought it was a joke too?

Why not try to make your own can crusher, it should be very easy to make. Try and Google it for plans!! :o

http://www.ccthita-swan.org/pdf/can_crusher_own.pdf

Make this can crusher from metel and it will last forever.

Syl

Edited by Syl

No worries Syl, sorry bout that.

I have never seen a can crusher in Thailand. I recycle my cans and bottles here in Thailand because there is a little man that swings by every week and takes them to the recycler nearby. I let him keep the cash....I'm just glad some of my trash is going to recycling, as opposed to being dumped in the bushland somewhere by the garbage contractor. :o

But you have to admit that the request for a can crusher in amongst the surge of posts for 'budget' this and that does make it look like the OP is working on alternate revenue streams.

I bought a couple of can crushers in the US for a mate of mine over here since they are scarcer than budget beer drinkers on Beach Road.