Visa Extension Form @ Suan Pluu

Hi,

can somebody explain to me how many times I need the form TM7 and how many photos do I need for the extension of my retirement visa ?

Some people tell me I need 3 forms filled and 3 photos. other people tell me I need only 2 from both.

Thanks in advance

Erich

Hi,

can somebody explain to me how many times I need the form TM7 and how many photos do I need for the extension of my retirement visa ?

Some people tell me I need 3 forms filled and 3 photos. other people tell me I need only 2 from both.

Thanks in advance

Erich

All Immigration Offices are different. Some will require only one copy while some will want two.

You will have to ask the office you are applying at.

It,s not all in English on my computer. English and Thai.

That is very strange :o

Not a single Thai alphabet in your pdf file when I opened. And the photo box is on page 2, when I remember in Suan Pluu it was Page 1.

@thairookie:

I just tried to open the PDF. I can see English and Thai. Must have something todo with your Mac.

I went to the Immioffice today. On the form they have, the photo is on page 2 as well.

If you just worry about queueing. I had my form in 5 min today.

Edited by yongli

It,s not all in English on my computer. English and Thai.

That is very strange :o

Not a single Thai alphabet in your pdf file when I opened. And the photo box is on page 2, when I remember in Suan Pluu it was Page 1.

@thairookie:

I just tried to open the PDF. I can see English and Thai. Must have something todo with your Mac.

I went to the Immioffice today. On the form they have, the photo is on page 2 as well.

If you just worry about queueing. I had my form in 5 min today.

I am even more surprised :D

At least in Word format I could see the square boxes meant to be Thai scripts. But in pdf, there was nothing except English words. I was under the impression that pdf was more like a screenshot kind of thing that would not discriminate Thai scripts. I re attach the pdf file.

2.pdf

Edited by thairookie