Vhs Tape To Cd.

pop3

I have a few videos that I would like to put on cd, I have seen some device's that you can buy in the shop's, some of them go into your computer and some are just box's that go between your video and your computer, can somebody please give me some more information on this, What is a good one, price ect ect. Thank you.

I have a few videos that I would like to put on cd,  I have seen some device's that you can buy in the shop's,  some of them go into your computer and some are just box's that go between your video and your computer, can somebody please give me some more information on this,  What is a good one, price ect ect.  Thank you.

If you only have a few vids to transfer, you'd be better off just taking it to a transfer shop in pantip plaza. you could buy a card or device to capture the video yourself, but the cheaper stuff does not produce very good results.

A cheap AV-in capture card costs around 1000-2000 baht. The quality that you get depends on the quality of the output from the VHS, the resolution settings, the capture settings, and the final output video settings. It is possible to get pretty good video if the original is good and you know what you're doing.

The prices they charge at Panthip per hour of video are a little exorbitant, I thought... though for some reason (old age creeping up on me, maybe) I can't remember exactly what they are now- plus, please be aware that anything of commercial interest that goes through that place will be on sale on Silom the next day...

:o

"Steven"

Edited by Ijustwannateach