Good Place To Buy Camera Battery

junkofdavid2

It's just the common Panasonic battery for cameras... looks like 2 AA batteries stuck together.

The bimbo salesman selling Panasonic cameras in Emporium attempted to sell me one for 2,500!!! :o

In the US/UK it's like 14 USD each... and on Thai online shopping websites (which I can't completely read, much less buy from) price it at 650 baht each.

Any SHOP I can go to in order to buy it off the shelf?

Model CGR-S006E Looks like this:

http://www.weloveshopping.com/template/a06...amp;shopid=1020

post-34215-1231866148.jpg

Thanks guys.

Just as an update, I called up Panasonic and they referred me to one of their authorized dealers selling at the "official price" of 1,590... Expensive compared to Thai online websites (650 baht) which I can't order from coz I can't read Thai, but still significantly less than the 2,500 that the Panasonic salesman was trying to sell me at Paragon for SEMI-USED battery (from inside one of the display cameras!). I said "2,500??!!" He said, "Yes... sure! Price sure 2,500 na" (This was an "official" salesman of panasonic, mind you).

In the end, I got what seemed to be an original one complete with packaging (Panasonic, not a replacement brand) from a seemingly decent photo shop in MBK for 1,000, with 6 month replacement warranty only valid with the same shop (not with Panasonic Thailand) since they claim to buy it themselves in Japan and sell it here (i.e. gray market).

Edited by junkofdavid2