Am I Correct In My Assumption?

Ok, see if I have this figured out or if I need to run fast...

Entered the Realm on 01 Feb 08 Multiple entry OA Retirement visa. Visa valid until 09 Jan 09

( Stamped in until 30 Jan 09 )

Left for a vacation in Jun 08

Re-entered also in June 08 and stamped "Permitted to stay" until June 09.

Am I correct than I'm good to go until June 09 and if I leave the Realm I will need to buy a re-entry permit, and I will have to make my 1st retirement extension in June 09.

??

Entered the Realm on 01 Feb 08 Multiple entry OA Retirement visa. Visa valid until 09 Jan 09

Am I correct than I'm good to go until June 09 and if I leave the Realm I will need to buy a re-entry permit, and I will have to make my 1st retirement extension in June 09.

??

Your Visa expired on 9th Jan. You should have done a border run on Jan 8th and you would have got another 12 months giving you until Jan 2010.

You will now have to apply for a 12 month extension of stay 3 or 4 weeks before your stay expires in June.

??

Your Visa expired on 9th Jan. You should have done a border run on Jan 8th and you would have got another 12 months giving you until Jan 2010.

You will now have to apply for a 12 month extension of stay 3 or 4 weeks before your stay expires in June.

Yeah, I know.

Due to unforseen circumstances, I was unable to get out. ( I may be out before and just re-do the OA back in the US before return...and start over again. )

Thx LB, I just wanted to make sure I would be due in June.

You don't have to go back to the states. You can apply for an extension of one year and every year after that if you can either show an income of 65,000 baht a month or 800,000 baht in a Thai bank account for at least 2 months before you apply for the extension or a combination of income and money in the bank totaling 800,000.

Edited by Mario2008