Rugby 6 Nations

welshchris

Hi Guys

I am going to be in Hua Hin in February whislt the 6 nations is taking place.

Am there for the Wales v England game which is a 5pm kick off in the UK so Midnight in Thailand.

Just wandering if you know of anywhere that tends to show the rugby at that time or if the bars close before.

Thanks

In advance

Chris

Hi Guys

I am going to be in Hua Hin in February whislt the 6 nations is taking place.

Am there for the Wales v England game which is a 5pm kick off in the UK so Midnight in Thailand.

Just wandering if you know of anywhere that tends to show the rugby at that time or if the bars close before.

Thanks

In advance

Chris

Hi Welshchris,

There's an Irish Pub in town quite close to the Hilton Hotel that regularly has the rugby on. Not sure what the street name is but most farang locals will be able to tell you. Time should not be a problem - I watched several RWC games there. Other bars may also screen it but it depends if there's an EPL match on at the same time.

Good luck - I hope you thrash them!

Cheers!

Edited by HKChris

Chris

Thanks for that, sounds like a good starting point, i get there the night before so gives me a chance to ask around.

likely to be a good game grunt of england v flair of wales.

Yes, just ask for 'The Irish Pub'.

It will be an interesting game - and key to the 6N competition overall. I think the 'grunt' of England has only been vocal of late and even that runs out after 60 mins. Anyway, it appears the 'grunting' has been replaced by 'snorting'! Welsh flair? Compared to other NH teams - yes..... but still a way to go before you match the SH teams.

Cheers and good luck!

Chris

I'm not sure we are that far off, we held out own in the Autumn internationals we should have held on to beat SA, lost in the last 10 against NZ and beat the Aussies.

We just need to get rid of our inferiority complex and believe we can win against the SH teams. A win in one of the SH back yards would do us the world of good.

Great coach in Gatland picking a lot of youngsters and building for the next world cup.

Out of interest whats your team?

• 2 weeks later...
Chris

I'm not sure we are that far off, we held out own in the Autumn internationals we should have held on to beat SA, lost in the last 10 against NZ and beat the Aussies.

We just need to get rid of our inferiority complex and believe we can win against the SH teams. A win in one of the SH back yards would do us the world of good.

Great coach in Gatland picking a lot of youngsters and building for the next world cup.

Hi Chris

Sorry I've been away for a while. Big day for you today with Scotland - could be interesting but Wales should do it ok. Great game last night with Ireland France - brilliant tries by both teams. England were predictably rubbish.

Yep, Wales is fortunate to have Gatland - he's a very good coach. My team? NZ AB's.... normally very good... we just get a 'form explosion' every 4 years! But I am impressed with the current team after the mass exodus of players NZ experienced after the WC. I hope they can stay together thru to 2011 - most of them are very young - average age is about 22 I think.

Anyway - 6N will be interesting this year.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Chris

Hi Chris

Sorry I've been away for a while. Big day for you today with Scotland - could be interesting but Wales should do it ok. Great game last night with Ireland France - brilliant tries by both teams. England were predictably rubbish.

Yep, Wales is fortunate to have Gatland - he's a very good coach. My team? NZ AB's.... normally very good... we just get a 'form explosion' every 4 years! But I am impressed with the current team after the mass exodus of players NZ experienced after the WC. I hope they can stay together thru to 2011 - most of them are very young - average age is about 22 I think.

Anyway - 6N will be interesting this year.

Cheers!

Well, did you get to see the game? You should be happy!

Cheers!