Private Investigator

Nongnut

Hi There,

Has anyone out there used Thai Private Eye?

I'm thinking of using them and would like some feedback from people who have had dealings with them.

I'm trying to track down a bogus lawyer who is scamming falangs of there hard earned cash. £££$$$$

This man needs to be caught and taught a lesson asap.

Help!

More details would be nice, including this guys name.

OK....... I am getting divorced from the Thai missus after 5 years of marriage and one kid.

I was given this name of a lawyer from Bangkok called Thana who has be dealing with the divorce for 4 weeks now.

Basically he done the deal with the wife giving 250,000 bht to sign the divorce & custody papers etc.......which i have copies of.

I was due to go to court this week in Bangkok and sign the divorce to finalize everything.

However after my suspicions started to get the better of me, i checked the court and flight details that the lawyer had arranged for me........ And yes NOTHING!

So i am now out of pocket and no further down the line in getting my missus out of my life!

So yes i want revenge on this guy......and my missus who is probably in on the scam....... :o

Also i have since found out that this guy has many alias names that he uses........His nickname Thana seems to stay though.

Name given to me.......Pairoj Kanjanarat.

He seems to know alot about law and is very convincing........ He may well have praticed law some time in his life but decided to go bad?

Maybe easier to make a fast buck!

People like this should be fed to the sharks.

Any help would be nice........

More info....... This guy searches European based websites, where people are seaking advise on divorce etc.

If theres a post on a forum regarding a Thai wife (Bingo) he will contact you.

This is how he has been operating.

I will do my best to close this guy down before another inocent guy falls victim! :o

I know the principal.

You need a good lawyer on your team.

Cuz times wasting with your ex & they will know how to go after the fake lawyer too.

Every second that goes by your ex is getting more of your money.

Edited by dotcom

Yeh for sure.....

I was trying to do the right thing by filing for divorce in Thailand, as this means the missus cannot touch any of my assets in the UK.

However this has back fired on me so far!

Trouble is when your 6,000miles away it's hard to know who to trust out there? Theres to many snakes!

More details would be nice, including this guys name.

OK....... I am getting divorced from the Thai missus after 5 years of marriage and one kid.

I was given this name of a lawyer from Bangkok called Thana who has be dealing with the divorce for 4 weeks now.

Basically he done the deal with the wife giving 250,000 bht to sign the divorce & custody papers etc.......which i have copies of.

I was due to go to court this week in Bangkok and sign the divorce to finalize everything.

However after my suspicions started to get the better of me, i checked the court and flight details that the lawyer had arranged for me........ And yes NOTHING!

So i am now out of pocket and no further down the line in getting my missus out of my life!

So yes i want revenge on this guy......and my missus who is probably in on the scam....... :o

Who gave you this Lawyer's name in Bangkok. Maybe they can now help to source and find him. Only a suggestion!

I'm really sorry for the situation you find yourself in and will ask tomorrow about this guy amongst my legal friends. It's amazing sometimes how small a world we live in.

Thanks......... any help in stopping this man is appreciated.

It's bad enough when your wife does the dirty on you........and i'm left looking after a 2 year old full time.

Then you get a <deleted> of a lawyer like this man that drives another nail in.

Talk about get kicked when your down!

Not sure where the missus is at the moment? Thailand or England?

Home office won't tell me either....... Great......I'm only her sponser after all?

I know the principal.

You need a good lawyer on your team.

Cuz times wasting with your ex & they will know how to go after the fake lawyer too.

Every second that goes by your ex is getting more of your money.

Hi dotcom,

Long time no speaky... :D I think if you check our NEW website you will find we do a lot more than just bar girls these days...

Hmm... Somehow, that just don't sound right...

Seriously, nongnut is looking for the good the bad and the ugly about Thai Priveye Eye so let him know please...

nongnut if as you say (and I tend to agree with you) that this guy is trawling the web, you may want to go back and delete his personal details untill it's a proven fact... :o No sense in giving him the heads up...

Loose lips sink ships... :D

Plus if we do take your case I don't want to walk in to a shit storm...

TPE II

Mister Snerdley.

So good "seeing" you too.

Of course I know you to be a stand-up individual - always looking out for falang buffalo............ Sadly I have never needed you to check out any of my "playmates".

If I suspect them of cheating I kick their sorry butts down the road. No appeal.

If you weren't good at what you do your firm would have closed long ago. If digging dirt is what you need then TPE are second to NONE!!!

I would worry about getting that decree signed & then chase rascals. Because whatver you pay to out the scoundrel that money plus what you have given him plus the 250k are long gone.

Blood turnip etc.

I am a charter member of Kee Neow Incorporated & I hate losing money or getting cheated or overpaying. Good money after bad if you ask me.

We aren't in the UK where the miscreant can be jailed for impersonating a shyster.

TPE I'll see you at the Players pool hall. Ta ta. I'm buying.

Edited by dotcom

He seems to know alot about law and is very convincing........ He may well have praticed law some time in his life but decided to go bad?

I used a Thai lawyer for many years - he always seemed honest and knowledgeable and built himself a very good business serving the expatriate community. Suddenly, he started offering high interest investments to some of his customers, but only the new ones. They were offered returns of 2% a month on investments of more than 200,000 Baht with no strings attached and no minimum term. He was so credible that a lot of people invested large sums of money. Then he disappeared leaving his company behind still operating. Turns out he had started running a Ponzi scheme and had run off with the proceeds. Just like Bernard Madoff, but on a smaller scale of course.

I could never understand why he did that - he was successful as a lawyer, had a nice business, then turned bad, but only bad enough to con his new clients, leaving the old clients like me untouched. Just before he vanished, I remember asking him why he had not invited me to participate in his investment plan, and he told me that he would send me information, which he never did. I tend to be rather cynical, but I really did trust this guy because I had known him for many years and had always received such good service from him.

Another very credible sounding lawyer I know of was fired by his client (also a friend of mine) for helping one of his sales managers launder nearly one million dollars that he had embezzled by inflating the cost of products from suppliers to his company.

If I needed a lawyer these days, I would probably pay more and go to one of the reputable companies rather than a small outfit or sole operator. You just don't know who to trust, but at least a large company has its reputation to safeguard and is less likely to disappear.

My sympathies to the OP for his suffering at the hands of this charlatan.

Edited by dbrenn

Yeh for sure.....

I was trying to do the right thing by filing for divorce in Thailand, as this means the missus cannot touch any of my assets in the UK.

However this has back fired on me so far!

Trouble is when your 6,000miles away it's hard to know who to trust out there? Theres to many snakes!

Don't you just love it :D trying to do the right thing to me equates to " trying to make sure the missus gets as little as possible " Also using a ( I presume CHEAP ) back street lawyer to effect this has as you say backfired. There are certain things you don't try to do on the CHEAP. Anything to do with the law and anything to do with your health. Sorry but that's way I see it :D . I would give her what she is entitled to and then go your own way. It will probably work out cheaper and a lot less stressful ? :o Get a good lawyer and try not to let the woman wind you up :D

• 9 months later...
Ive just been conned too by Pairoj Kanjanarat, going by the name of ' Vicha Sritongma'

He was so convincing and we were so desperate that we wanted to believe.

1500 quid.

Did anyone get anywhere in finding him or doing anything?

I just typed, Vicha Sritongmain, in google and came up with this:

http://www.personalthailand.com/wordpress/...r-reading-this/

Hi There,

Has anyone out there used Thai Private Eye?

I'm thinking of using them and would like some feedback from people who have had dealings with them.

I'm trying to track down a bogus lawyer who is scamming falangs of there hard earned cash. £££$$$$

This man needs to be caught and taught a lesson asap.

Help!

Name and shame the pr*k online.

http://www.ukpeoplefinder.com/messagematch.asp?id=3373

Thai legal service For Free. If you need Thai legal advice pls call 086 9742001.Mr.Vicha Send an Email. Price (baht) : 0. Contact: Name: Vicha Srithongma ...

If you need Thai legal advice pls call 086 9742001.Mr.Vicha Send an Email. ราคา (เงินบาท): 0. รายละเอียด: ชื่อ: Vicha Srithongma เบอร์โทรศัพ: 0869742001 ...

Edited by sassienie