Visa Run Companies Please

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but does anyone know which days these companies operate? I need to do a visa run before the 12th and am trying to decide between Julie and Easy Way. I guess they don't operate seven days a week? If anyone knows please let me know.

i would use herbert, by far better then the other 2

My friend was on Herberts run that crashed and left her with a broken leg and months in hospital... on top of that i have never heard a good word said about him by the people that I trust. If anyone knows the days Julie and Easy Way operate please let me know.

that was a while ago, but the service has heavily improved and i here nothing good stories from him, also he insures you now on all trips, and even includes hamburger and chips on the journey.

I agree with you Boater. I have used Herbert (and recommended him) since 2000. I do not do visa runs any more, but most of my friends use him and are happy.

He is strict and won't take any mucking about from anyone, but he knows the ropes and gets overstay's sorted quickly with no fuss (as long as you tell him up front!).

He also does the occasional Burma run.