Do You Think He's Sexy

MeetJohnDoe

I recently saw some videos of Rod Stewart doing a Cabaret style concert, and was very well impressed. His style and showmanship is right up there with the best,that I have ever seen.

I would be surprised if he did not put on a very entertaining show. :o

think he's made the transition from rock star to a crooner very well.

NO don't find him sexy but I went to see him a few years back at the Albert hall in London. Err indoors wanted to go and see him, well that's my story and I'm sticking to it, and had a very good night. A consummate showman who gave everybody their monies worth. He did his old stuff then went into the crooning stuff. Would I go and see him again??????????????????????????????????????

YES!!!!! But only because the wife wanted to go see him of course you understand cough cough!! :o

Amazing what a good plastic surgeon can do thse days. Along with lots of makeup and hair colouring he can pass for a spry 50 year old. 65 is the new 50 I guess.

I always thought of Rod as a mediocre over hyped singer, but then I wasn't around back in his heyday of the Small Faces. For my generation, Rod Stewart is the same as the Bay City Rollers. He has relied on others to feed him songs (or as alleged by some, to rip off others).

On the other hand, Paul Anka is something. He might not fit my happy go lucky ska & 2 tone predisposition, but one has to respect the guy for his musical genius. From penning the Johnny Carson theme, to memorable commercials, to lyrics like Sinatra's My Way, Anka can do anything. Stewart's Do you Think I'm Sexy hardly compares.

I guess, going to a Stewart concert is a chance to relive the days of being 16 again. I wonder if the attendees will be greeting each other with expressions such as "groovy" and "far-out". Maybe if they still have their giant bell bottoms and let out 10cms on the waist and bum they can wear them..........

ok ok, I know me bad, but your generation pissed me off. You have left me with a giant debt to pay off, so I'm angry............

Amazing what a good plastic surgeon can do thse days. Along with lots of makeup and hair colouring he can pass for a spry 50 year old. 65 is the new 50 I guess.

I always thought of Rod as a mediocre over hyped singer, but then I wasn't around back in his heyday of the Small Faces. For my generation, Rod Stewart is the same as the Bay City Rollers. He has relied on others to feed him songs (or as alleged by some, to rip off others).

On the other hand, Paul Anka is something. He might not fit my happy go lucky ska & 2 tone predisposition, but one has to respect the guy for his musical genius. From penning the Johnny Carson theme, to memorable commercials, to lyrics like Sinatra's My Way, Anka can do anything. Stewart's Do you Think I'm Sexy hardly compares.

I guess, going to a Stewart concert is a chance to relive the days of being 16 again. I wonder if the attendees will be greeting each other with expressions such as "groovy" and "far-out". Maybe if they still have their giant bell bottoms and let out 10cms on the waist and bum they can wear them..........

ok ok, I know me bad, but your generation pissed me off. You have left me with a giant debt to pay off, so I'm angry............

i cant work out if your 70 or 30 y.o.

As much poontang as this guy has gotten, the stunning women he has married, I guess some women find him sexy. He is neck & neck with Hugh Hefner for laying wood.

O if we could all be young dumb & full of come like John Doe? On second thought I'll pass.

I had to write the Scotsman into my novel. He is doing a show in Dallas, and he and his guest celebrities and children are singing "May You Be Forever Young" when Robert Zimmerman walks on stage and shows them how to sing it. Elton John and a reunited Guns n' Roses perform in Bangkok when another "Scotsman," Thongchai McIntyre, finally admits that Bird never liked birds....lots of fun.

So I will ask. How much for tickets to see Rod Stewart?

I also do not think he is sexy at all and never did, but I have heard he puts on a good show.

You should definetely go and see Simply Red, I saw them a couple of years ago at the Montreux Festival and they were really good.

You cant be saying that ginger freckled mick hucknall is sexy ?. if so ill supply your new glasses ! :o

Forget the bellbottoms, its those tight spandex covered long legs, and the ripped shirt with his nipples showing that I remember well in his early days with Faces!! Perhaps "Forever Young" from his American Songbook Album might be more appropriate at 65.  He donated all royalties of "Do You Think I'm Sexy" to UNICEF after he was sued.  I would go and see him for sure even if they wheeled him on stage, and if I didnt have my glasses on I wouldnt be able to see what he looks like now anyways.  "Maggy", "Tonights the Night", "Sailing"........all great rock n roll classics. sigh........... :o