Wow Delivery

bingo2

I don't really like the way they've added the "why pay more stuff etc" and how can you save 40%? although I've used it a couple of times and it was OK (shame about the way the driver delivered it and the way it was bagged etc though although that's not necessarily down to WOW regarding packaging.)

I just saw on the website about their being No1! Did they have a survey or something?

:o

Edited by davethailand

I don't really like the way they've added the "why pay more stuff etc" and how can you save 40%? although I've used it a couple of times and it was OK (shame about the way the driver delivered it and the way it was bagged etc though although that's not necessarily down to WOW regarding packaging.)

I just saw on the website about their being No1! Did they have a survey or something?

:o

I guess if you pay 150bt with the 10% service charge plus the delivery charge that's 235bt.With wow it only cost 150bt that's approx.35-40 % less.

If they took 60% off the prices then that would make them about right. These people are very very very over priced.

I guess you pay a little more for convience of eating home.

Interesting, for those that might know are they using the Food by Phone business model or Chefsxp pricing structure?

If they took 60% off the prices then that would make them about right. These people are very very very over priced.

I guess you pay a little more for convience of eating home.

Interesting, for those that might know are they using the Food by Phone business model or Chefsxp pricing structure?

It looks like the Chefsxp marketing.

• 2 weeks later...