Want To Buy View Talay Condo For Less Than 1 Million Thb

buycondojomtien

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a condo at Jomtien for less than 1 million or maybe two connecting rooms for less than 2 millions.

I already have offers at View Talay 1 for 800000 THB and haven't checked other View Talay buildings yet, but I guess that prices are higher there.

Thank you to tell me if you know any other building with a good location and cheap.

If you wouldn't buy at View Talay I'm also interested to know why ? (actually any information about View Talay buildings is welcome)

Thanks a lot !

ps: at first I think that I wouldn't like to stay at Pattaya because Jomtien seems more quiet but if you have any good offer do not hesitate to tell me

Edited by buycondojomtien

What building are you talking about?

I can recommend View Talay 2. In the last few years there has been a major turnaround in the management and many visible improvements. With any condo, you need to worry about the management, the security, the maintenance, and the finances. These are all going in the right direction in View Talay 2.

That said, the current asking prices are generally higher than what you want, unless for lower floor, poorly finished units. View Talay 1 is generally less costly, and the later View Talays are going to cost more. Each building is different.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1