Dont You Just Love Tg

brommers

I have flown TG from BKK to Johannesburg regularly at least 3 times per year since flying on their inaugural three years ago, & I am a member of their FFP. Well, those wonderful people who run this showcase of the LoS have canceled this route, but it is still on their website & I have been trying for 5 days to make a booking. It would have been so much less annoying if they had sent a notice of these changes to frequent flyers, but oh no we don't count in their eyes, we are no more than all the other cattle they carry. Guess which airline will not be getting any revenue from me, but I will use every last one of my air miles. Hello Air Asia & Singapore Airlines, goodbye THAI.

I have flown TG from BKK to Johannesburg regularly at least 3 times per year since flying on their inaugural three years ago, & I am a member of their FFP. Well, those wonderful people who run this showcase of the LoS have canceled this route, but it is still on their website & I have been trying for 5 days to make a booking. It would have been so much less annoying if they had sent a notice of these changes to frequent flyers, but oh no we don't count in their eyes, we are no more than all the other cattle they carry. Guess which airline will not be getting any revenue from me, but I will use every last one of my air miles. Hello Air Asia & Singapore Airlines, goodbye THAI.

While i empathise with you, there was an announcement regarding this cancellation recently in the news I believe.

It would have been so much less annoying if they had sent a notice of these changes to frequent flyers, but oh no we don't count in their eyes, we are no more than all the other cattle they carry.

You with other TG FF should ask for audience with Prime Minister to air your displeasure. How could you be treated as "cattle" travelling in Economy class? :o

TG call me with flight changes and reconfirmation notices. They even sms'd me with similar important stuff during the PAD airport shut-in last year (admittedly so did BA and another airline that I hardly fly with). I am just a Silver Royal Orchid punter so how can I get the same shitty service that the OP and others keep boasting about? I simply hate missing out on something to have a good whine about, don't you?